Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

problem iframes reload

asp.net iframe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ramo2712

ramo2712

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

Hi everyone,

I have an asp.net site, where I created a Default.aspx page like this:

In the Top: A menu, some information and some quick access buttons

In the Left: A div where I show the pages. When user clicks a menu item from Default.aspx I dynamically created an iframe and saved it into an array(addIframe the function I created for this) and hide and show, conveniently to display the page that the user has selected

In the Rigth: I have a popup menu in wich i show the open pages by the user. This allows multiple pages open, with no reload.

And its works fine, but now, I must open a page from another page. And that give me two problems. First problem: The array that contains the iframes its in Default.aspx, and can't be access from another page. Already solved using parent.addIframe, and access the Default page functions

Second Problem: If I have the a.aspx page open and from the b.aspx page open the a.aspx page into another iframe, the a.aspx page already opened is reloaded. Also happend in vice versa, if I open the b.aspx page and from b.aspx open the a.aspx, and then open the a.aspx from the Default.aspx page, the first a.aspx page open is reloaded.

I need help with the second problem, thanks in advance.

#2 ramo2712

ramo2712

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:01 PM

Still looking for help!!!!!!

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download