Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Validate Date using Boolean

bool validate

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 arunjib

arunjib

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Logo, VBScript
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Logo, VBScript

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:50 AM

I want to take input time into 24 hour format as String and want to check whether the input is a valid time or not using boolean. and also want to display the time as 12 hour format. please help me to write this java class

#2 Mozana

Mozana

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, PL/SQL
  • Learning:Objective-C

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:58 AM

but you have quirried about this before u just make sure the hour is > than 12 if it is you subtract 12 from it then you have it as 12hr format, beware making so many similar threads i think the admin wont like that.

#3 arunjib

arunjib

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Logo, VBScript
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Logo, VBScript

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

Sir, are you the admin? if i did anything mistake admin must aware me. Try to help me solving out my problem, not to show the way how i shall go for it.

but you have quirried about this before u just make sure the hour is > than 12 if it is you subtract 12 from it then you have it as 12hr format, beware making so many similar threads i think the admin wont like that.

#4 wim DC

wim DC

Roar

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2681 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, JavaScript, PL/SQL
  • Learning:Python

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

And because you're being that offensive to other member I shall NOT help you ^^

#5 Mozana

Mozana

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, PL/SQL
  • Learning:Objective-C

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

pardon me I was justt trying to warn you of waht might happen but any way I did give you a clue as to how to go about cause as I recall people dont give you the code here, they help you solve the problem by advicing how to approach them, but pardon me if I have said some wrong against you.

#6 arunjib

arunjib

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

I am sorry if I did any mistake !!!

And because you're being that offensive to other member I shall NOT help you ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bool, validate

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download