Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

E-Commerce Video Game Website For Sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zethix

Zethix

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce website available to purchase.

WEBSITE NAME: Video Games To Buy
WEBSITE URL: Buy Video Games

The site advertises eBay auction listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any traffic or sales the website drives to eBay's website. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a customized version of the open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce website script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The website owner can add their own custom pages to the website, and set the main page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin interface is fairly basic, and primarily just involves editing a file.

Instructions are included for setting up and customizing the site, along with all the other information the site owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It also does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

PRICE: $20

To buy the site, go to the site and just use the site's contact page to send me a message about purchasing it. The site's contact page is also linked below.

If you would like to establish that I'm the owner of the site, then use the website's contact form to get in touch with me and I will message you back to establish ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to the new owner's Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the site is fairly easy, however I can set-up the site for the buyer if needed. The buyer will require their own Unix or Linux based web-host account, which should support commonplace features such as cURL and htaccess.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download