Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Toy eCommerce Site For Sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zethix

Zethix

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce site up for sale.

WEBSITE NAME: Toys To Buy
WEBSITE URL: Buy Toys

The website advertises eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic the site sends to eBay. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto pilot.

The site uses a modified version of the free open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce site script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the home page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and largely just involves editing a file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other information the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue eventually, though.

PRICE: $25

To buy the site, go to the website and use the website's contact page to send me a message about purchasing the site. The website's contact form is also linked below.

If you would like to confirm that I'm the owner of the website, then use the website's contact form to get in touch with me and I will message you back to confirm ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be transferred to the new owner's Godaddy account there at no cost.

Installation of the website is fairly easy, however I can install the website for the buyer if required. The new owner will need to have their own Linux or Unix based web-hosting account, which should support commonplace features such as cURL and htaccess.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download