Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Hi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stevie754

stevie754

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:54 AM

Is there any way to see where I got neg reps from?

#2 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PHP, Assembly

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hello Stevie, reputation can be found at the bottom of your user control panel (Settings)
http://forum.codecall.net/usercp.php

Red symbol will be reputation that is negative, grey is neutral, green is positive.

Just note If the post of which you have received this was offensive it may have been removed in the mean time.

You may hide your reputation if it is not of any use to you in one of the general settings columns, named "Hide / Show reputation" or if you feel it was ill gotten we can go from there!

Feel free to get back to us if you have any comments or questions,
Alexander.

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

#3 stevie754

stevie754

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:38 AM

I can't remember what I had written because I was given it on the 3/3/11 and there is no reference to a thread.

Thread: N/A 03-11-2011 07:10 PM
...Inappropriate. lor

I just don't want people to see red and ignore me any time I do ask for help in the forum, if I knew what thread "lor" had been offended by I would look back on what I wrote and appologise for any offence I may have caused but as I can't tell I feel it to be a random -neg against me.

#4 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PHP, Assembly

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:03 AM

I cannot seem to find it (it was possibly removed by somebody other than I), I believe it was in a game in the Lounge section.

For your convenience I had equalized your reputation (I personally disabled mine as it seems pointless to me), in the mean time you can ask the user in private message.

If I can do anything else for you, feel free to ask,
Alexander.

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

#5 stevie754

stevie754

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:03 AM

Thank you I'll hide my rep now anyway just wondered if you could have told me where it came from.

Thanks for all the help and quick responses.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download