Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

need help with the program

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DenisR

DenisR

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

i got the problem with this program if someone can take a look i got error problem with installation. program doesnt got install or setup.exe it runs without installation the main file is mg.exe thanks in advance for any help.

http://rapidshare.co...3/2011_soft.rar

#2 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

I do not install random executables. Do you have the source code?

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#3 DenisR

DenisR

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

i could use pe explorer or ollydbg just let me know what u need exactly

#4 Zorfox

Zorfox

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

What is it you're actually asking? Installation or functionality questions should be directed towards the developer of the software. Nobody here will blindy install an executable to see what happens, at least I hope not. This is a forum designed for software development issues. Maybe I have totally misunderstood the question. If so please rephrase it. Is this a develpment application or third party tool you're having issues with. What is the exe in question even used for?

#5 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:38 AM

i could use pe explorer or ollydbg just let me know what u need exactly

Source code.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#6 DenisR

DenisR

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:53 PM

006377E0   . B8 E47B6300    MOV EAX,MG.00637BE4                      ;  ASCII "GRESKA pri instalaciji!!!"
006379C4   . B8 E47B6300    MOV EAX,MG.00637BE4                      ;  ASCII "GRESKA pri instalaciji!!!"
00637BE4   . 47 52 45 53 4B>ASCII "GRESKA pri insta" 00637BF4   . 6C 61 63 69 6A>ASCII "laciji!!!",0

i cant post the all source its too big but with this to start and i will post more about it if needed.

#7 Zorfox

Zorfox

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

That’s disassembled code not source code. If you have original source code written in Pascal, or any language for that matter, post it. I still can’t see what you’re trying to accomplish. Please elaborate.

#8 DenisR

DenisR

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:15 AM

im sorry i dont have the source code then. is there another the way to see whats wrong with the program and see what is missing for ex. problem with registry or maybe some files are missing ?

#9 Zorfox

Zorfox

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

im sorry i dont have the source code then. is there another the way to see whats wrong with the program and see what is missing for ex. problem with registry or maybe some files are missing ?

Trustworthy developers offer support for their applications. This is a forum dedicated to developing advantageous applications. Many here make their living writing software. This is the worst place to find help if you are attempting to crack or otherwise steal the efforts of hard working developers.

Contact the company/person that wrote the application and ask. Try their website and see if there is an updated version. If those are not options available to you then I would highly suggest you NOT attempt to use it. Look for a more trustworthy source for the software solution you seek. All I found when I ran a search on mg.exe was a list of malware sites. Not a particularly positive sign.

What do you want this application to do? Explaining that may offer you some real help. Someone here may have a free solution to what you need to accomplish.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download