Recent Blog Entries
Recent Status Updates
- Managed C++
- Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6
- linked list
- hello world
Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:19 AM
Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:55 AM
White-hat hacking is my dream job, though not because of the money, but because of the challenge.
Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:54 AM
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). If you luck, maybe you can get them for "free" when googling. I bought them on 4 DVDs (certainly, pirated) when I took hacking course.
- I became member of cyberterrorists.net about one year ago, but not as active member up to now. You can look at CT Hacking Club section for any hacking tutorials.
Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:19 AM
Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:47 PM
The path to becoming a world class hacker is not easy but if your up for the challenge then I'm sure you can play cards with the best of them so to speak.
Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:19 PM
1. Take all safety Measures to hide yourself from target.
2. Find out the IP Address of Target Computer.
3.Gather information about target computer such as its operating system ,time,date etc etc .
4.Use Search engine (according to information obtained from above steps) to get tools which will help us to hack target computer.
Search engines like google are very close friends of hackers. If we do all the things mentioned above we know exactly where vulnerability lies in target computer. To use that vulnerability we search for available tools on google.com. After downloading specific tools (download tools at Most Popular Hacking Tools) we need IP Address of target computer ( we already know) to get access on other computer.
Learn to use that vulnerability
5. Leave one or two files on the target computer so to get easy access in future.
Edited by Roger, 23 September 2011 - 07:38 AM.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:12 PM
But I think step 2 for a smart person that can actually learn to [ethical-]hack or/and program, is:
Take all safety Measures to hide yourself from target.
2. Learn some basic programming, use Google/read a few tutorials on the topic or play a few "hack games", then go out and explore, learn more programming, explore more, etc.
Explore Linux, explore Backtrack, explore shell, SSH/telnet, ++, and just play with it,
If you need to learn it as fast as possible, then of course read books on the topic - that's always the "professional" way to learn stuff, and the fastest if you like to learn that way. o'reilly security penetration - Google Search
Oh, and fayaz-bro, you bumped a 6 months old thread.
Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:40 AM
Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:09 PM
Get a cheap computer and try exploiting it with different configurations.
Edited by GreenshootProgrammer, 04 November 2013 - 02:10 PM.