Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Digital Camera eCommerce Site Available For Sale - digitalcameranova.info

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zethix

Zethix

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:27 PM

Hi. I have a starter eCommerce site up for sale.

SITE NAME: Digital Camera Nova
SITE URL: Buy Digital Camera

The site promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any sales and traffic the website sends to eBay's site. The auction listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on automatic.

The site uses a modified version of the open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The site owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the home page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and largely just involves editing a text file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the site, along with all the other info the site owner needs to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

PRICE: $16

To purchase the website, go to the website and use the website's contact form to get in touch with me about buying the site. The site's contact page is also listed below.

If you'd like to verify that I'm the owner of the site, then use the site's contact page to message me and I'll message you back to confirm that I am the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to the buyer's Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the website is not difficult, however I can set-up the site for the buyer if required. The buyer will need their own Linux or Unix based web-hosting account, which should support standard features such as htaccess and cURL.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download