// Making the cookie live for 2 weeks
i dont understand the php definition of this function , they say :
Set cookie parameters defined in the php.ini file. The effect of this function only lasts for the duration of the script. Thus, you need to call session_set_cookie_params() for every request and before session_start is called.
that what i dont understand is :
- why they said " The effect of this function only lasts for the duration of the script"?
- what is the duration of the script they mean ?!
- what then the specified $lifetime in seconds mean if its stop after the script end?
- in my example 2*7*24*60*60 the session should be available for the next two weeks how ?!!
- what is the default life time of a php session ?