I've posted this on Yahoo Answers and Ubuntu and all I'm getting is laughs. I don't know why, I mean I post this and without even a how, people just dismiss it as impossible. Someone finally suggested I should try a different forum, so here it goes. P.S. if you're gonna criticize, please do it constructively. and I don't want to charge anything for this. I want it to be completely open sourced and free to the public. I can actually walk you through step by step on how it works too.
so without stalling anymore:
The Internet could be rewritten:
- Every user could potentially get an unlimited connection
- Every Server (Website) could have an unlimited connection to everyone using it!
- Every server (Website) could have the ability to experience 100% uptime
- All communications could be completely confidential between the two individuals talking and no one else.
- All using the current set of protocols we are currently using (TCP/IP)
- No one could monitor your communications
- HTML could be made simpler and still maintain it's (complete) functionality
- The Internet could be FREE (No Price)
- While maintaining proper authentication protocols (people would still be able to be traced for illegal stuff)
- The only hardware required would be a MODERN computer (Windows Vista/7, Linix, Apple)
And we currently have the technology!
Now, what if I told you, I could prove it?
Honestly I don't know how to program. I do BASIC. But I hardly consider that a programming language. I know how programs operate. I've gotten things about computers without even having to be told, so much so that I've amazed teachers at school and other computer professionals. I"m not asking one person to do all this, I know it will require a team, and not all of them will be computer programmers. Some will be translators, math experts, and who ever wants to join in. Like I said, I want it to be FREE and open sourced. Thanks in advance!