Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

3D COTS Simulation Modeling Experts Wanted

simulation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hhaus

Hhaus

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:07 PM

There is a game that has been around for a while now, called X3TC (X3 Terran Conflict), made by a company called Egosoft. This game engine was designed for Modders, There are several guild sites on the web, were as the owners of those sites have put together, their own modeling team; to develop their own concepts regarding the game. I guess you can say I'm looking to do the same thing, But on a different scale, In the sense that the game can be completely redesigned, as well as completely customized to suit ones needs and desires, according to game play. This game is very detailed with an open game engine for strong modder support. I would like to invite Serious Professional 3D Modelers (Programmers), as well as designers, and the like to help Me build a website, with my own Mod ideas, and Extended Story Lines, that I can write along with what I already have. And let us have some fun Designing and building a Social Network Full Motion Graphics Video Site. Where people can come and view videos spots according to the Mods we build, with the option of very brilliant Gallery photos; supporting each video spot, so visitors to the site can make decisions as to which Mods they like the best; to rate and download, Dedicated to and for This Game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simulation

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download