Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Searching designer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Coldhearth

Coldhearth

CC Resident

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

Hi, my name is Gert-Jan I am 20 years old and study Informatics at Ghent - Belgium and I am searching for a designer to work with together to make some websites preferrably earn some money along the way and learn more about webdevelopment.

I'm looking for someone who only does the design of a website in Photoshop. I will do the rest of the development process because I'm a terrible designer ;)

If anyone is interested let me know :)

#2 jss4ever

jss4ever

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:43 AM

i Can Help

Here is My Portfolio www . jssnetwork .com

ive done many successful websites

pm me back

#3 search4india

search4india

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:39 AM

If you want to find a long term employee, partnership or need to post a project where you pay based on commissions you must post your project as Full Time.

This is a global outsourcing solution and freelance jobs website. Here you can find freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. You can also outsource projects and save a lot of money in the process. Getting the best web design, professional programming, custom writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!

Let us help you find highly skilled Freelance Programmers,Web Designers and Copywriters at the best possible price! Join us for free! With 1,060,012 registered users, for any job you can outsource, we've got the talent.

Post your Projects Online for free - getafreelancer.com/affiliates/sagdubey/

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download