I have never programmed before, I have only read python books.
I would like a tutorial if anyone can help which basically does the following....
- 1, User selects a directory or drive
- 2, press a scan button
- 3, scans the directory for all files which have a specific md5 number (there will be a text file or something with a list of md5 numbers which will be compaired to the files it scans)
- 4, if files are found with a matching md5 number, files are listed with descriptions
- 5, once scan completes, items in the list can be selected
- 6, delete button will remove any selected files from computer (not put them in recycle bin)
- 7, optional log file can be created.
I know this is asking alot but can it be done, and can anyone point me to a tutorial(or write me one:) )
I dont mind the programming language used because i guess ill just follow the tutorial anyways.