Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

FarmVille Bot Program!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#13 AlexInside

AlexInside

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

tnx

#14 Lange007

Lange007

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

Can it plant then delete sweet potatoes?

#15 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:21 AM

If you can buy sweet potatoes then yes. It does not make FarmVille do things it normally can't it automates long processes you can already do.

#16 Lange007

Lange007

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

If you can buy sweet potatoes then yes. It does not make FarmVille do things it normally can't it automates long processes you can already do.

well thanks, then it's a pretty good program you made, but I'm having problems because the bot is too fast. the market page takes like 1 complete second to open. And the bot is faster than this, so it doesn't select the crop right away.

Is there any way to slow the bot a bit between it's actions?

#17 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Yes, that depends a lot on the computer that is running it, so much so it's hard to program it in.

Line 107 calls "MouseClick" the last number going into the function determines how fast you want it to happen, the default is 10, it's set to a 1

#18 Lange007

Lange007

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:25 PM

thanks I've changed that line to 30, and I changed the "confirmation when deleting" value to 50. now it seems to work great. thanks ;)

(I'm only using it to level up right now)

#19 Lange007

Lange007

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:13 PM

I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm finding a gold coin every two times I plow.

So when planting sweet potatoes, I'm never losing a single coins, I'm always spending 50 coins and then I gain back my money with a gold coin.

I refreshed the page and I still had the money and the xp. And I restarted the bot, and it still was doing the same thing.

So I'm leveling for free, yeah! lol
PS I just gained my level 24

thanks again

Edit: after harvesting my whole farm and planting again, it stopped working (the free gold finding). I'm definitely gonna do some more investigation there.

Edited by Lange007, 19 October 2009 - 03:01 PM.

#20 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:39 PM

It was probably just a flaw in the program, or a test they were doing, but either way you got free experience and I am glad my bot is working for ya!

#21 Lange007

Lange007

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

well, it happened again, i started the bot and I wasn't getting any free coins, but when I came back 30 minutes later, I was gaining those gold coins again.

So I stopped the bot, and did the same thing manually( to see if it was bot related), but it was still working. Then I tried to plant a different seed to see if it had anything to do, and that's when it stopped working.

So my conclusion right now, is that if you keep planting one seed of sweet potatoes, on the same spot, then eventually you are continually gonna find gold coins.

PS: I'm now level 26 lol. so yeah your program is definitely working for me :)

The only problem with this program is that you can do nothing else with the computer. But if you look on the good side, then it allows me to do other stuff that I wouldn't normally do such as homeworks ;)
so yeah that's a double +

#22 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

Well I know it can't be my program getting you the coins, I designed it to only move your mouse haha.

I'm glad your a level 26, this is when it starts taking forever to get to the next level haha.

#23 Vswe

Vswe

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1989 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, Python, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Lua, ActionScript

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

A good reason using the bot then? :)

#24 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

There's always a good reason to make a bot!

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download