Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Tablet Mac?

iphone mac

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 relapse

relapse

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

Rumors are flying around like a christian school girl in an all men camp that Apple is about to release a tablet version of their OS. There has been a pissload of user submitted mockups drawn. Do you think this is true? Do you think it will use a modified iPhone OS or a modified X OS? Would you buy one? Speculation puts it between $499-$799.

#2 jwxie518

jwxie518

Speaks fluent binary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

Rumors are flying around like a christian school girl in an all men camp that Apple is about to release a tablet version of their OS. There has been a pissload of user submitted mockups drawn. Do you think this is true? Do you think it will use a modified iPhone OS or a modified X OS? Would you buy one? Speculation puts it between $499-$799.

this is a very old thread but i don't mind jumping in

i thought they said they have no plan for this year and even next year.
but i wonder, what in the world, people have so much time to create these pictures and rumors, for fun?

An Insider On the Apple Tablet - apple tablet - Gizmodo
Apple Tablet May Launch in September

macbook netbook, for sure they have no plan because they don't value the netbook market. instead, tablet maybe a better market due to the touchscreen popularity, and as well as in the mobile phone market.
the rumor maybe true but definitely not right now.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download