Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

How to convert powerpoint to pdf for free

pdf

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kesole

kesole

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

We may need to convert Powerpoint to PDF format in our office sometimes. What do you think is the best way to convert? Of course you can convert your Powerpoint to PDF online. But don’t think it is time-consuming and may results failure especially when you have a comparative large file. According to my experience, I will introduce two ways of converting Powerpoint to PDF besides online method. First, you can use software. In this way, you don’t have to worry about the defects I mentioned above. What’s more, you can carry on even if you don’t have access to Internet. Here is one of the softwares Powerpoint to PDF. It’s very easy to use. There is no need for me to provide you with a tutorial. Just search Moyea powerpoint to pdf on google.

Second, if you are using Powerpoint 2007, it is much easy to do it as this version you can download an add-in from Microsoft to fulfill your purpose. Follow the steps bellow Open your ready-to-convert Powerpoint document.
Click Office Button office Choose Save as and then PDF or XPS.
If you have installed the add-in, you will be promoted to the Publish interface. If you haven’t, you must firstly install the add-in with the help of Powerpoint Help.
So far, you can easily turn your Presentation to PDF format.

#2 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:34 AM

My options:
1) Bullzip PDF printer. Hit "print", get PDF.
2) OpenOffice.org.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pdf

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download