Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Sep
    rhossis

laptop hard disk seated beneath motherboard but with no access panel. 7 hours to replace :(

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      19 Sep
    Chall

I love it when you go to write a help thread, then while writing, you reach an enlightenment, and figure it out yourself.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Developed by TechBiz Xccelerator
Photo
- - - - -

English to Pig Latin converter

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:17 AM

I am glad it helped you out. I hope you stick around a while and learn some more.

#14 delta134

delta134

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

Hey. I have a programming assignment in Java due next Sunday. It is also a English to Pig Latin converter. I have never programmed in Java and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am willing to pay but I am unsure how pay pal works so I might need an explanation. Please reply if you're interested. I am new to codecall so it may take me a while to figure out how this site fully works. Thanks.

#15 Vswe

Vswe

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, Python, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Lua, ActionScript

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

Welcome to CC delta134 but post your Java questions in a new thread in the java section, it's bigger change to get them answered since the people who knows Java maybe doesn't look here.

#16 delta134

delta134

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

Thank you Vswe. I believe I privately messaged you. Let me know if you got the message. Thanks again.