Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Aug
    KodeKool

When faced with a wall of errors and no hope to fix them, remember the following "Programs always do what you tell them to, and seldom what you want them to, but eventually you'll run out of things that can go wrong and it'll just work. and that's the secret to good programming."

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
Photo
- - - - -

English to Pig Latin converter

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 BlaineSch

BlaineSch

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:17 AM

I am glad it helped you out. I hope you stick around a while and learn some more.

#14 delta134

delta134

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

Hey. I have a programming assignment in Java due next Sunday. It is also a English to Pig Latin converter. I have never programmed in Java and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am willing to pay but I am unsure how pay pal works so I might need an explanation. Please reply if you're interested. I am new to codecall so it may take me a while to figure out how this site fully works. Thanks.

#15 Vswe

Vswe

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, Python, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Lua, ActionScript

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

Welcome to CC delta134 but post your Java questions in a new thread in the java section, it's bigger change to get them answered since the people who knows Java maybe doesn't look here.

#16 delta134

delta134

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

Thank you Vswe. I believe I privately messaged you. Let me know if you got the message. Thanks again.