Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Sep
    Kadence

Some spammers sign up to CC and then they leave their account hidden so they think it won't get noticed but with an obvious name like "SaxophoneRetailSingapore" it's hard not to know they are a spam bot. #ModLife

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      15 Sep
    Error

Programming is something that I enjoy and want to make a career out of. But, I usually tend to start things and not finish them. Any advice on how I can finish what I start?

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      12 Sep
    FacetiousTurtle33

Just joined. Really enjoy this sight. Excited to become a great programmer, and helper.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
Photo
- - - - -

Couple of Issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TalAlpha

TalAlpha

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:44 AM

I've had a couple of issues pop up while uploading files that I wanted to see if there was a workaround for or something else I could do to fix this.

-- Cannot add size after uploading files. I've uploaded a series of files to our site and now the boss decided he wants to see the size of the files before being downloaded. When I go back and add the size, it doesn't seem to save it.

-- All Adjustments are not being saved. This is probably tied into the first one, actually. But the issue is that if I misspell a word and try to fix it, it is not saved and continues to display the wrong info. The only way to fix this is delete the file and then recreate it.

Any help here would be wonderful. Thanks!

#2 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:49 AM

Which version are you using?

#3 TalAlpha

TalAlpha

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:57 AM

According to the zip file, it's the 4.5 public beta.