Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Logo Selection

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#37 Brandon W

Brandon W

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2092 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java
  • Learning:Java, C++, JavaScript

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

I would choose 1032, it would fit perfectly in with the template you have shown. As mentioned before, 1032, really grasped my eyes on first fight. My personal favourite :)
I've returned...

#38 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:41 AM

Looks good in a normal browser. I still don't like the text in the right hand corner though. Is it even the same font as the rest of the page?

#39 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:53 AM

Right now I want it to look nice in a browser

Are you insinuating that you believe the software installed on mobile phones used for browsing the internet to be anything other than a browser? :)
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#40 morefood2001

morefood2001

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1011 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:39 AM

Are you insinuating that you believe the software installed on mobile phones used for browsing the internet to be anything other than a browser? :)

Uhh, I like mobile phone browsers for really simple pages but they aren't meant to post to a forum or do anything really complex IMO. Thats why pocket putty and laptops were made :D
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#41 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:06 AM

Yes, but you were saying that the software on mobile phones is not called a "browser".

#42 Brandon W

Brandon W

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • 2092 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java
  • Learning:Java, C++, JavaScript

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

The website looks really nice :) I can't check it on my phone, it would make no difference in the display.

And Xav has a good argument.
I've returned...

#43 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:19 AM

I can't ever remember a time when I didn't have a good argument. The only problem is, I am usually up against racists or l33ts. :)

#44 morefood2001

morefood2001

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1011 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:32 AM

Yes, but you were saying that the software on mobile phones is not called a "browser".

If that is the case, to you I concede the victory :)

I finally got a crude forum theme up so I can start putting all of my information on the site :)

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download