Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

YAY!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheCEOandPresident

TheCEOandPresident

CC Resident

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

I just applied to Neverblue Affiliate Network and Hydra Affiliate Network and for those of you who do not know these are two of the BEST affiliate programs out there HANDS DOWN! I'm UBER excited and I wanted to share my excitement with you guys. More programmers should look into affiliate marketing becuz programmers DEF have a leg up on the comp.

#2 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

Did you get accepted? I'm interested in knowing how much they pay you and how well you (or they) can generate buys for them.

#3 TheCEOandPresident

TheCEOandPresident

CC Resident

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

Yea I got accepted today :D They have GREAT offers and I mean seriously if you can generate some SERIOUS traffic to your pages with your offers on it then you'll do GREAT. There's different kind of methods black hat and white hat. Like i said if you can make a great website (like this one) that's half the battle haha

#4 mavericksaroza

mavericksaroza

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

How much % they offer per sale? Minimum to maximum

#5 TheCEOandPresident

TheCEOandPresident

CC Resident

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

It varies and it depends on what kind of offer. Like you can get paid per email submit or zip submit. You could get paid for each book you sale or for each free trail. It really depends but I LOVE affiliate networks because they make me TONS of money it's so easy,ya know? DEF check them out.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download