Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Blue Screen - Unknown Message

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 amrosama

amrosama

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2765 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

it can be be a hardware malfunction in the motheroard,, to make sure remove all the rams and only leave one and try
yo homie i heard you like one-line codes so i put a one line code that evals a decrypted one line code that prints "i love one line codes"
eval(base64_decode("cHJpbnQgJ2kgbG92ZSBvbmUtbGluZSBjb2Rlcyc7"));
www.amrosama.com | the unholy methods of javascript

#14 Turk4n

Turk4n

???

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, PHP, Python, Bash
  • Learning:C++, C#, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Others

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:12 PM

If the motherboard has malfunctioned you will never be able to see the cause of your problem, if there isn't any visible problem on the motherboard. My guess ends now with a supposedly broken motherboard.

#15 dargueta

dargueta

I chown trolls.

• 4854 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, Assembly, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Objective-C

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:38 PM

I figured as much. Thanks for the help. I still don't know why Microsoft wouldn't document one of their blue-screen errors, though.

#16 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:44 AM

Mine used to display random BSOD's... the machine was over heating.. I just changed the stock heatsink to a huge coolermaster one.. and now it runs fine :)

EDIT: I asked around before I discovered it was just over heating... because I thought it was the mobo, but most people told me it's very rare for a mobo to go bad.. I'd check the heating problem first from the BIOS.

#17 amrosama

amrosama

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 2765 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:10 AM

i get the BSOD when i try to log on MS SQL and when i click shutdown
and its not a heating issue i ve tried everything, o ubuntu the pc works just fine with no problems for days.
yo homie i heard you like one-line codes so i put a one line code that evals a decrypted one line code that prints "i love one line codes"
eval(base64_decode("cHJpbnQgJ2kgbG92ZSBvbmUtbGluZSBjb2Rlcyc7"));
www.amrosama.com | the unholy methods of javascript

#18 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

Strangely enough... even I managed to run Ubuntu and it never crashed.. it only crashed with windows... but now the new heat sink solved it.. so it seems strange.

Well, good luck fixing it.. because usually BSOD's are not simple to fix.. I spent like 2 years having bsods... I think even more.

#19 dargueta

dargueta

I chown trolls.

• 4854 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, Assembly, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Objective-C

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:20 PM

I don't have to deal with it--School's started so I don't work there anymore. :D

#20 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

Believe me... you are lucky! Hehe, best way out of it.. lol

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download