Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Ask Me: Donovan

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#25 Egz0N

Egz0N

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:16 AM

have you ever played age of empires ?! :D

#26 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Learning:Java, Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, ActionScript, VBScript, Others

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:29 AM

I don't know if you act haughty or not, what does it even mean?

Haughty: "having or showing excessive pride or arrogance -.-"

have you ever played age of empires ?! :D

No I have never played Age of Empires.. But I have written a whole game concept that I thought was very awesome.. Then somebody told me that is the same concept of Age of Empires:(....

#27 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

What's new?

#28 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Learning:Java, Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, ActionScript, VBScript, Others

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

What's new?

Nothing much:)

#29 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

Are you still sticking to your plan?

#30 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:16 PM

Are you still sticking to your plan?

Yes, I just have been so caught up into things. I have not been able to do it all at once. Here is my schedule...

1) Produce Techno Music.
(I am a DJ and have just received all my files. This is one reason I have been very busy.)

2) Catch up on work.
(I have been spending time doing math. I do not want to fall behind in it, so I have gone back to look over anything I may have missed. I should be a lot better in math by then end of December.)

3) Reading
(I have to read sooo much now lol because I realize I really suck at typing and spelling. If it was not for the auto spell check on the forums lol... Must I say how I would look?)

4) Coding
(Learning to code in the programs I wish to code in.)

5) Making guides here.
(This may not happen if I get over whelmed, but I will do my best.)

6) Creating a game one day lol..

7) Catching up with Xav on posting lol...
(This is on the bottom of my list:P)

I am sticking to my plan, but I am just so busy that I cant focus on just this :P

You may not see me on every day, but I will do my best to stay active. Even post a few guides every now and then:)

#31 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

Are you still trying to catch up with me? Why not stick to your concrete walls?
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#32 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

Are you still trying to catch up with me? Why not stick to your concrete walls?

Good news I finished the song:D This means I am going to spend time on code call until I get some views on my video.

Soo, Yea I will be posting more and coding more. My next project to finish is the game in python that I will be releasing on the forums within a few weeks I hope.

anyway, here is my song:D Day of my Life - Trance

#33 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:41 PM

Why isn't the Flash widget in your YouTube video loading, so I cannot see the vid?
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#34 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Why isn't the Flash widget in your YouTube video loading, so I cannot see the vid?

Cause it doesn't like you:)

#35 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:37 PM

Are you going to become a million air from your songs?

#36 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:53 AM

Are you going to become a million air from your songs?

I hope so:)

I hear on average a techno DJ makes $1,000,000 - $10,000,000 a year. Thats just for raves. The reason is because a lot of rich people who like to party host raves. They expect to have to pay up to $100,000 just for 1 rave. So a Techno DJ usually does about 4 - 10 Raves a month... $400,000 - $1,000,000 a month is not bad lol:D The best part about this is.. The first song I have ever made is on that youtube video. So far EVERY single comment I have gotten about that video from friends, family, kids who I know that all they do is listen to techno and stuff. All say they love it.. I did not even think that song was that great and I was expecting a lot of people to tell me thing I need to fix. So if they like that wait till they hear my best stuff:D

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download