Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Ask Me: Donovan

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#169 ZekeDragon

ZekeDragon

CC Leader

• Retired Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1263 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Okay.

Why do you use the Maya Logo as your user avatar? Have you made something using Maya? Are you in to 3D modeling?

Have you tried learning a functional programming language, or do you already know [one|some]?

Do you have any exciting or new events going on in your life? You've been away for a while, would you like to update us?

I'll think of more later.
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#170 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Learning:Java, Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, ActionScript, VBScript, Others

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

Okay.

Why do you use the Maya Logo as your user avatar? Have you made something using Maya? Are you in to 3D modeling?

Have you tried learning a functional programming language, or do you already know [one|some]?

Do you have any exciting or new events going on in your life? You've been away for a while, would you like to update us?

I'll think of more later.

Haha, many questions here can be answered on my Interview ;)

But, I will re-answer them here since you took the time to view my thread. I use the Maya logo in my avatar, because I am an inspired graphics designer and like to design things as my hobby. I have made many things in Maya and yes I am into 3D Modeling.

I have learned the basics of VB, C++, Python, HTML, MySQL, Lua, and Graphics. I am more advanced in some of them than others.

Exciting new things... hrm. Well, I will be moving out of the house sometime next year, I am very interested in taking a dual scholarship with music engineering as my major, and graphics as a back up. Things have been pretty much at a stand still the past two years till just recently, things are getting back on track and life moving forward. It is nice :D

Edit: Might I add, this is my 777th post. LUCKY ME

#171 amrosama

amrosama

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2765 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

did you stop posting afrer your 777th post to keep this number? :D:D
yo homie i heard you like one-line codes so i put a one line code that evals a decrypted one line code that prints "i love one line codes"
eval(base64_decode("cHJpbnQgJ2kgbG92ZSBvbmUtbGluZSBjb2Rlcyc7"));
www.amrosama.com | the unholy methods of javascript

#172 Donovan

Donovan

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Learning:Java, Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, ActionScript, VBScript, Others

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

did you stop posting afrer your 777th post to keep this number? :D:D

Yes, until just now. :P

#173 icongnghe

icongnghe

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Programming Language:C#
  • Learning:C#

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:49 PM

When do you think you will reach 100 posts? 

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download