Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

How To Make Easy Web Browser in VB6!

Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#37 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:58 AM

Dude you obviously lack the ability to understand basic logic. It does not matter if me and ViRuSS said something close to the same.

My reasoning for that ONE word was that it wasn't part of the English language. Not every word that is not part of the English language.

Also you said 'beg to differ', which implies that it is part of the English language. Which it obviously isn't.

#38 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:00 PM

Yes, but it makes no difference just about that one word - I knew the word "skeen", so I was surprised you hadn't heard of it - you seem to know every slang or swear word in the book! :)
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#39 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

What do you mean it makes no difference that it was one word? Of course it does.

That's like saying because 4 isn't an odd number, 5 isn't odd either because it is a number. You obviously have to look at 5 as its own entity, otherwise you will have falsified information.

#40 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

Uh oh, Methodz has used confusing analogies, alert, alert, call ExitArgument().
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#41 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

Even and odd numbers are confusing?

#42 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:11 PM

Doh! Not even and odd numbers, but the way you compare it to our situation. As they say on Dragon's Den: "I'm out".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download