Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

How To Make Easy Web Browser in VB6!

Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#25 chili5

chili5

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3038 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, Transact-SQL
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, Transact-SQL, Assembly, Scheme, Haskell, Others

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:11 PM

Well it's the easiest way to do it, and btw making the wrapper is a great way to start visual basic. You can do a lot of really great things with it. You can also put a quick web browser in one of your other applications, so that the users don't have to open there own browser to view a help page, or something like that.

You probably could make your own web browser, but it would be so difficult with VB that I wouldn't try it.

#26 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:12 PM

Okay, well stop saying you made a web browser. Because you didn't.

#27 ViRuSS

ViRuSS

CC Resident

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:25 AM

Ok -.-
skeen
I didn't write here anything this is Illusion

#28 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

Ok -.-
skeen

Well, at the moment 'skeen' isn't a part of the English language, so I'll leave it up to you to explain to me exactly what that was supposed to mean.

#29 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

I beg to differ: Urban Dictionary: skeen
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#30 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:55 AM

I beg to differ: Urban Dictionary: skeen

WOW you tried to prove your point by using the Urban Dictionary, lol I want to flame you so bad.

Yeah because the Urban Dictionary == English Language. Are you serious? WOW.

Try Dictionary.com.

BAI.

#31 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:58 AM

Hey, I was just trying to help you understand what he meant.

And you can't talk - the word "BAI" doesn't exist in Dictionary.com either... but it exists in the Urban dictionary!
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#32 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:17 AM

What does that have to do with anything? All I said was that I didn't know what skeen meant because it wasn't part of the English language.

You obviously know what 'BAI' means so that argument doesn't apply.

So yeah, it's over.

#33 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:20 AM

Oh also by saying that you beg to differ. You are implying that it is part of the English Language.

#34 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:21 AM

They're exactly the same:

@ ViRuSS said a word that was in the Urban dictionary, but not in the English dictionary. You don't know what it means, so you complain it's not in the English language.

@ You said a word that was in the Urban dictionary, but not in the English dictionary. I actually didn't know what 'BAI' means until now, so I complain it's not in the English language.

See? Bullet 1 == Bullet 2.

#35 MeTh0Dz

MeTh0Dz

CC Leader

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

You fail so badly with your arguments...

Let me rehash for you, sigh...

I said that I didn't know what it meant skeen meant because it wasn't part of the English language.

By you saying that you 'beg to differ' you are implying that it is actually part of the English language.

Also when you consider the statement,

Well, at the moment 'skeen' isn't a part of the English language, so I'll leave it up to you to explain to me exactly what that was supposed to mean.

it only explains why I didn't know what 'skeen' meant, not every word that could ever appear that is not in the English language. I never said that this rule applied in all cases.

Also regardless of if you know the word or not, I never said I wouldn't use words that weren't in the English Language.

Your logic is juvenile. You lose, no response is necessary.

#36 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:44 AM

You're making no sense - what ViRuSS and you said were almost identical, aside from the word involved and the people posting it.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download