Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Fading Forms in VB.NET

VB.NET form

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:22 AM

Uh huh. I'm not sure the balance ıs quıte rıght yet, though. If ıt's goıng to be at all possıble for people to reach Code Master status, I thınk there should be around 15 or so Gurus, 8 Code Masters and a few Code Slıngers perhaps. Now your Rep Power ıs 20, ıt makes ıt vırtually ımpossıble to reach statuses, because you are the only member of staff that reps people. Consıder ıncreasıng ıt, or ınstead decreasıntg the requırements for the statuses?
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#14 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:51 AM

As more people join the forum and become active the rep will increase. Right now, 20 is good.

Not to mention, I rarely see you +rep anyone. You have 37 points! If the members started +reping people would reach levels faster.

#15 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:55 AM

Oh, sorry. :D I suppose I'm just a bıt worrıed ıf I +rep too much, ıt wıll mean less to people. :) But I do +rep people. I do. :) But I'll start doıng some more. :)
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#16 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:58 AM

Good, and let them know you +rep'd them by making a post about it. This will alert other people about it and intice them to start giving rep.

#17 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:00 AM

Yes sır, Colonel DeLozıer! :D

#18 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:03 AM

General Jordan..... Most people do not capitalize the "L", good job. Where do you know my last name from, anyhow (not that I really care that you know it, just curious)?

#19 gaylo565

gaylo565

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:38 AM

Finally got around to reading this one:) Once again you have written a quality tutorial Xav. I would give you another +rep but your the last person I gave one to. Maybe next time.

#20 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:42 AM

General Jordan..... Most people do not capitalize the "L", good job. Where do you know my last name from, anyhow (not that I really care that you know it, just curious)?

• Er, I stalk you. :D It think it was on the ionFiles page. :)
  • I spelled it right. Impressed? LOL :D
  • I think we both ought to +rep more often. :D

Finally got around to reading this one:) Once again you have written a quality tutorial Xav. I would give you another +rep but your the last person I gave one to. Maybe next time.

Cheers for the compliment, gaylo! +rep for you!

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download