Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Resize Issue

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#13 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:15 AM

I don't see any links there. :confused:
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#14 chili5

chili5

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • 3038 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, Transact-SQL
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, Transact-SQL, Assembly, Scheme, Haskell, Others

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:27 AM

Well i posted two images. :o

Firefox
IE

#15 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:46 AM

I see them now. And look at the IE one - see the purple gradient at the top - well, around it, the dark blue doesn't blend in with the other blue. See?
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#16 chili5

chili5

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • 3038 posts
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, Transact-SQL, Assembly, Scheme, Haskell, Others

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

Yeah OK now i see it but lol i have no idea why it's doing that. Is that a CSS effect or an image? if it's an image that makes no sense but maybe CSS error?

#17 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

Nu-uh. It's an image, and the background colour of the page is set using CSS to #000066. But alas, the image seems to darken itself in IE. :confused:

#18 chili5

chili5

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • 3038 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

That's really strange, sorry I have absolutely no idea why that is happening. :o

#19 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:33 AM

Bah. I can't believe IE is this stupid. :(

#20 chili5

chili5

CC Mentor

• Expert Member
  • 3038 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

haha, i don't know. hopefully its not the biggest problem.

#21 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, I'll just leave it. Well, I'm updating it, I've just drafted a sitemap at the bottom of the page. Improvements to the site?

#22 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:13 PM

Hellloooo? I'm still crying over the fact that IE is showing my image darker than FF! :(:mad::(

#23 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:19 AM

Of course LOL!

You said that CSS is using #000066, but the image is using #00005b, which is darker :)

Edit the image and make the background as #000066, or edit the CSS and use #00005b... This should fix it.

#24 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:44 AM

No, you numpty! :D Read the thread, read it. Both the background colour and the image use #000066! In FF it blends fine, but in IE, it shows the image using #00005B! Explain that!

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download