Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Web Help

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#25 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:07 AM

Why back on topic? My Web Help question has been answered already, and I've since ditched that page in favour of a new (and equally horrible) one.
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#26 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:17 AM

Ok then cut the ** if you already solved it.

Edited by TcM, 10 June 2008 - 12:26 PM.

#27 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

I'm allowed to post here because my post is on topic:

I am still having a couple of spacing issues in IE and Firefox, but they're mainly solved. I'm also changing the colour scheme from red to blue, because it's easier on the eyes.

@Zeroradius: Sorry, but I'm gonna create a custom error page, so your name can't be up there anymore!

@TcM: In case you haven't realised, you post nonsense just as often as I do. That previous post, for example, was nothing to do with the topic either. It's my thread, I can post updates in it if I want to. It's not about daring - if I deserve an infraction for being off-topic, then you do too, for uselessly and emptilessly threatening me, when you know I'm just gonna ignore them.
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#28 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:27 PM

Didn't you say you solved the problem? :)

#29 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:08 AM

Well, there's just one problem left... and it's nothing to do with the website... :)

I've changed the colour scheme to blue: Home - Xav's Net Site
Better than the other red one?

#30 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:41 PM

Personally.. I don't like the gradients....

#31 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:10 AM

**** you! :)

Have you got a better idea for which colours to use?

#32 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:50 AM

I like the general look... just change the gradients.

#33 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

To what?

#34 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 7563 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

What do you mean.. to what?

It's your website, try to be a little more creative.. maybe a template that is not so heavy on graphics and colors might be better.

#35 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:56 AM

I meant "change the gradients to what?". You don't like it - what do you think I should do? What colour scheme should I use - and by graphics do you mean the gradients?

#36 DevilsCharm

DevilsCharm

Programming God

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

Are you asking exactly what colors you should use? Such as, "red-green", along that sort? Don't do that though; it's not Christmas.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download