Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

opinions- Perl or PHP for sendmail?

sendmail

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:14 PM

Any programming class is gonna be fun - the only thing we do in IT is a REALLY basic HTML (and not even correctly typed), but then switching to Dreamweaver to spoil things with some WYSIWIG. The rest of the time, we just do things like Public Information Systems and whatnot... :(
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#14 avatarofvelius

CC Newcomer

• Just Joined
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

you think thats bad, the teacher me and zero had was cramming HTML down our throuts while we were juniors in college *cringe*. but thankfully he didnt have us do it in any editor. If he did i prolly would have had to rip him a new one :P. he's lucky i he doesnt play any shooters or i woulda fragged him more than I did that aimbot sunov.... sry i tend to digress alot :D

#15 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:03 AM

Ouch. Why is it that such a great subject like IT could be made so boring? :(
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#16 zeroradius

zeroradius

Speaks fluent binary

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1085 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:14 PM

well one thing good came out of that teacher he hired me to do some work, but he shorted me a lot of money in the end then moved away. I don't mined not getting payed the right amount but i do mined that i did not get a letter of recomendation.
Posted Image

#17 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • 8356 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:03 AM

I really feel for you. :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sendmail

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download