Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Next project: youbrowse.org

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:27 PM

So it's going to be a proxy but with a lot more features than a regular one. Proxy sites get a lot of hits so if you can beat the competition you will be good.

#26 phpforfun

phpforfun

Speaks fluent binary

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:02 PM

oh dude, this one is awesome...

just test it out

Under Construction!

the add favorites works and all of the contents in it except for the delete option of the favorites or the changing folders, I had a question on that in my other thread, it went unanswered.

got a few more bumps to fix, but its gonna be good

Edit: also, some networks actually scan the pages as you request them, I was thinking about having an option to replace words on the page, and set "proxy" to be changed to "proxie" by default, what do you think

Edit again: Is that your airsoft site? The airsoft gun site

Edited by phpforfun, 25 May 2008 - 07:07 PM.

#27 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:17 AM

Er, there's one teeny problem. As soon as the school finds out about the proxy, they block it. End of surfing.
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

#28 phpforfun

phpforfun

Speaks fluent binary

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1056 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:28 PM

Er, there's one teeny problem. As soon as the school finds out about the proxy, they block it. End of surfing.

no sir, thats far from the end, im gonna have close to 30 .info domains.. maybe some .coms and .nets or .orgs..

right now I have useifblocked.com and igetaround.info.

way ahead of ya ;-)

#29 Xav

Xav

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8356 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:59 AM

Oh, alright then... s.t.
If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download