Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      19 Sep
    Chall

I love it when you go to write a help thread, then while writing, you reach an enlightenment, and figure it out yourself.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      15 Sep
    Error

Programming is something that I enjoy and want to make a career out of. But, I usually tend to start things and not finish them. Any advice on how I can finish what I start?

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
- - - - -

KeywordLuv

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:31 AM

It seems that WordPress modification designers and bloggers have acknowledged that people like to comment on blogs for links. So, there is a relatively new modification out (I'm actually not sure how long it's been around) called KeywordLuv, which lets people post their name and link with the desired anchor text. It's quite interesting.

#2 Guest_Jordan_*

Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:02 AM

So it only lets users post their link/keyword or it lets them post their link/keyword/comment?

#3 Sionofdarkness

Sionofdarkness

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

I'm not familiar with this mod, but I like to see when bloggers try to help out their readers and commenters. The days of nofollow are coming to an end!

#4 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:38 AM

Well, as far as I know, people are allowed to do that. In the name field they inser the keyword, in the url their url and then the comment.

No need for a mod.

#5 Sionofdarkness

Sionofdarkness

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:26 PM

I am familiar with KeywordLuv, I've seen it on a few blogs I go on. TcM, what you are referring to is the regular method of getting blog links, but from what I've seen, KeywordLuv looks a little different. It lets you put in your real name and your keyphrase. For example:

Name: Brad @ Cool Site
URL: Example Web Page
Comes up: Brad Cool Site

#6 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:21 AM

Hmm seems kinda interesting, but still, nothing special.