Print specific values from dictionary with a specific key name
Siten0308 - Jun 20 2019 01:43 PM
How to make code run differently depending on the platform it is running on?
xarzu - Apr 05 2019 09:17 AM
How do I set a breakpoint in an attached process in visual studio
xarzu - Apr 04 2019 11:47 AM
Recent Blog Entries
Recent Status Updates
- Managed C++
- Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6
- linked list
- hello world
Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:37 AM
Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:49 AM
- Professional Looking
- Pictures of new members on the front page
- Loads fast
- In my resolution (1920x1200) there is a lot of wasted space on the right/left side.
- I'm not a big fan of so much red. Maybe you could add some other colors.
- Missing left hand column nav menu. On most sites you tend to a navigational menu where you have your google ads.
- The google ads on your front page (entry page) will cause members to leave your site immediately if one of those ads catch their attention.
Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:04 AM
I wouldn't put the google ads on the main page, because google ads tend to catch people's attention (at least they do mine) and they may leave your site. A navigation menu where you have the ads.
Also on my high resolution monitor this is a lot of wasted space on the left and right sides of the page.
The registration page looks good, but as Jordan said, maybe you could add some different colors.
Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:55 PM
The design looks like 30 years ago and needs a update.
Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:26 AM