Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Getting around port blocking...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#13 Chrisms

Chrisms

CC Regular

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:53 PM

Well we hack the Admins passwords all the time in our schools lol, it's just Windows XP :) nothing secure that we can't hack!! So they just gave up and didn't make anymore passwords ;), although on our accounts they made some restrictions, so we just login as Admins and we have full control lol, stupid teachers :)

careful, that's illegal. and a federal offence.

kids in my school got the server-wide admin password... and well.. they called the cops. but the cops didn't care much in my town, so nothing serious happened. plus evidence is hard to come by.

anyways, i got around it. i finally found a proxy that works (it's slowww.. but it works..)

thanks for all the help.

#14 bbqroast

bbqroast

Codecall Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

try NO-IP i think it can do port forwarding... sorry i don't really no if it will work but on the site they tons of free solutions.
Please, write clearly with proper structure. Double spacing makes the text feel un-jointed, Capitalizing Every Word Means People Stop Before Every Word Sub-Consciously Which Is A Pain In The Backside, and use code tags! (The right most styling box).

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download