Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Aug
    KodeKool

When faced with a wall of errors and no hope to fix them, remember the following "Programs always do what you tell them to, and seldom what you want them to, but eventually you'll run out of things that can go wrong and it'll just work. and that's the secret to good programming."

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
- - - - -

www.yibbe.com

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Joshimitsu_*

Guest_Joshimitsu_*

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:48 AM

www.yibbe.com

Its a tutorial search engine, pretty new but i developed it to sell it on once the pr has updated. Please give c & c

#2 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:10 PM

I think I found an error
I searched for Visual Basic and in the search results it shown this error:-
Warning: Missing argument 2 for showtutorials(), called in /home/yibbe1/public_html/search.php on line 19 and defined in /home/yibbe1/public_html/functions.php on line 70
Perhaps this might help to fix it?

#3 Guest_Joshimitsu_*

Guest_Joshimitsu_*

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:25 PM

Ah, thankyou for pointing that out! I will fix it right now. Other than that, what do you think?

#4 Lop

Lop

Speaks fluent binary

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:46 PM

I can't seem to get to it. I get a "Problem loading page" in FF. It might be my internet though, is it up right now?

#5 Guest_NeedHelp_*

Guest_NeedHelp_*

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:44 AM

Works fine for me and it looks very nice. The only thing I really don't like about it is the teal background color you use in the upper left hand corner. Other than that, very impressive!

#6 TcM

TcM

CC Mentor

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

Ah, thankyou for pointing that out! I will fix it right now. Other than that, what do you think?

Sorry I forgot to tell you my opinion! umm well yeah I pretty like it, its nice and simple!

#7 xXHalfSliceXx

xXHalfSliceXx

CC Leader

• Retired Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:18 PM

Looks good. Very clean. Top and bottom bar look well. And the Mirror effect, always looks good, well not always.

Rate: 4/5

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 techni68

techni68

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:45 PM

Yibbe - The tutorial search engine

Its a tutorial search engine, pretty new but i developed it to sell it on once the pr has updated. Please give c & c

Hi..I really like your site: Yibbe - The tutorial search engine ! It's really well done. You are really doing great with it! I am going to have to tell some of my friends about it..Good going ..:)

#9 xtraze

xtraze

CC Devotee

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:57 PM

Looks really good and I have found some tutorials for me as well. thanks for them although they were links to other sites.
I really appreciate it.

#10 AfTriX

AfTriX

CC Devotee

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:05 PM

Hey, Just checked out the site, really good, appreciate and thanking you for the 20th Latest Tutorial at the moment ie. "The Simple Guide to Speeding and Cleaning Up Your Computer!" (Totaldream.org - Tutorials, Resources, Download, and more!)

#11 -MW-

-MW-

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:16 AM

7/10 ;) Conct is good. But i dont like the layout.

#12 xtraze

xtraze

CC Devotee

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

Hey, the layout looks nice , to me. And need more tutorials to keep the site up and keep on adding stuff daily. a Demo can be put too.