Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Cyber Industries

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cyber_demon12

cyber_demon12

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:47 AM

Cyber Industries is a Programming, Designing, and a all round purpose for everyone. It is pretty small right now, but as soon as we get more members, we will be one of the best.

Check out the site:
www.cyber-industries.tk

Check out the forum:
http://z7.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Tell me what you think about them, and if you want to join the forum, go ahead and do so. Also, the more active members the more Admins I will have, so you might be the new Admin. :P

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

#2 Guest_NeedHelp_*

Guest_NeedHelp_*

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:25 PM

www.cyber-industries.tk is a nice looking website even though it is empty. I like the design and layout.

The forum though..... I don't like the adsense where it is on the main page. The colors for topics and the background are way to similar (its hard to tell a difference). You need some varying colors on it. Otherwise, it looks nice but I could only see one forum in it.

#3 cyber_demon12

cyber_demon12

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:32 PM

Ok, thanks! The ads on the first page are from Invisionfree. I can remove those ads, but I got to get some money first, but I need help with making money on my site and forum.

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

#4 dirkfirst

dirkfirst

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:17 PM

www.cyber-industries.tk is a nice looking website even though it is empty. I like the design and layout.

Agreed. Nice site and easy to navigate.

The forum though..... I don't like the adsense where it is on the main page. The colors for topics and the background are way to similar (its hard to tell a difference). You need some varying colors on it. Otherwise, it looks nice but I could only see one forum in it.

I have to disagree. I like the colors - I don't like the adsense though. It doesn't blend well with the site. The colors are fine though. Very nice.

#5 cyber_demon12

cyber_demon12

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for telling me that. But I didn't add those ads to the site! Invisionfree did and I don't have money to remove them! Thats why Im trying to get alot of traffic so I can get more members to where people will want to advertise on my site and forum so I can get money.

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

#6 dirkfirst

dirkfirst

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:26 PM

Is it a free forum hosting service?
I didn't see but one forum, perhaps add some more forums?

#7 cyber_demon12

cyber_demon12

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:26 AM

Well first you got to register to see all the forums. And its an InvisionFree forum.

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

#8 Guest_Estupido_*

Guest_Estupido_*

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:58 AM

Empty, but like they said: I like the layout. Has potential.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download