Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

w4t3r.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DevilsCharm

DevilsCharm

Programming God

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:42 PM

Yeah, that's right, I want a review. I'm kind of upset because the PR update must've just happened and I'm seeing it as a PR3. I refreshed and refreshed and even checked whatismygooglepagerank.com to see if it was true and apparently it is. I thought I would be at least PR4... I mean, I worked so hard on link building. It's disappointing. So, what do you think of it? Here's a link:

http://www.w4t3r.com

#2 Lop

Lop

Speaks fluent binary

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:41 AM

I'm not sure about that site Devil. You have black and red which looks odd to me. Then you have white boxes around the text which just clashes with the black and red. Where is the logo? Why is there no graphics or a good layout?

The pictures you have on there are funny though. It looks like you have good content, you just need to redesign.

#3 DevilsCharm

DevilsCharm

Programming God

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:02 PM

Yeah, the layout, she is not so good. I might redesign soon, but so far, everything is going good. Sure, there is clashing, but it's not too hard on the eyes. As for a logo... I'll think about it.

#4 Kyle

Kyle

CC Regular

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:29 AM

pretty neat idea for a site, i agree it needs a layout change though

#5 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:32 AM

I think it looks decent, as long as you're not going for a stunning design or anything. The content looks great, and that's what matters in the end.

#6 TkTech

TkTech

The Crazy One

• Retired Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:01 PM

This'll sound like a cliche, but ouch the theme is horrible. OK content though. Try out a new template as soon as you can. And ah heck, I got ( before I began a total redo of my site ) 1000 uniques a month and links on about 150 sites, yet i still only had pr3.
Helpful CODECALL Links: Join Us, Guidelines, FAQ, Post a Tutorial

#7 Guest_Estupido_*

Guest_Estupido_*

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:34 AM

What they said. Red + White near each other is horrendous. And white box = lovely. Do all dark with a light/mid-grey font or something.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download