Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

- - - - -

Anyone use Clickbank?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NeedHelp_*

Guest_NeedHelp_*

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:36 AM

I read a review of another person that uses Clickbank and seems to be making quite a bit of money from it. Not enough to live on but enough to be a second income.

Here is a picture of his earnings

Does anyone here use it? How much do you make? Is it worth it? Is adsense better?

#2 dirkfirst

dirkfirst

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:47 PM

That guy makes a good amount for a second income. I wonder if it is against the rules to say how much he makes like it is for adsense.

To answer your questions, I've never used clickbank.

#3 Void

Void

CC Devotee

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:16 AM

Wow! I wouldn't mind making that as a second income at all! Thats enough to pay the power, phone, Cable, Inter and a couple of other bills!

Is this the correct URL? http://clickbank.com/
Void

#4 Guest_Creature_*

Guest_Creature_*

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:01 AM

Well, I dont know guys, I use clickbank for one month and I havent made a cent.
Dont know how that guy make that money though.

#5 Guest_NeedHelp_*

Guest_NeedHelp_*

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:17 PM

What is Clickbank? Do you get paid based on clicks or commission from sales? I don't really understand what it is.

#6 Dan

Dan

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:28 PM

Looking at that website... I think I would give it a miss! It doesn't look professional at all.

I used bidvertiser.com as an alternative to adsense on one of my websites and my CTR (click through rate) was exceptionally poor - around 5 0's after the decimal point!

If you are looking for PPC programs, stick with google adsense, or if you are in the US try and get hold of a YPN (Yahoo Publisher Network) invite.

#7 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:33 AM

Clickbank.com is the right URL, but it does look subpar compared to all the other places. Google AdSense is my favorite PPC program because it's the only one I've used and I like the interface.

#8 Blaze

Blaze

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

I tried marketing some ebooks from clickbank but hardly made anything.
It seems that there are the top affiliates there who really promote everything and it leaves little chance for newcomers.

#9 DevilsCharm

DevilsCharm

Programming God

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:36 PM

I know a guy who is creating something and wants to use clickbank to market. I'm intrigued to find out what happens.

#10 xtraze

xtraze

CC Devotee

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

I did register at Clickbank and upto now, never sold a single thing, and really forgot it and my username too. I don't even remember the website now.

I shall try it later.

#11 techni68

techni68

CC Addict

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:47 AM

I have enolled in Clickbank but am not sure which programs make the most money..Can anyone inform me on this matter?Thanks!

#12 Guest_mysticalone_*

Guest_mysticalone_*

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

I have signed up for Clickbank but I dont understand what is it all about. I know that many companies are listed there. Are you asking of anyone uses Clickbank as a means to market your business?

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download