HostForLIFE.eu – Cheap Windows & Let's Encrypt hosting | UNLIMITED Diskspace
EUWindowsHost - Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Google Map does not load in Magento store locator page.
eCommDev - Oct 13 2016 05:09 AM
Unable To Find Links To Proper Php7 Courses or Tutorials Be They Free Or Paid !
uniqueideaman - Oct 12 2016 01:53 PM
HostForLIFE.eu – Cheap Windows & ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 hosting | UNLIMITED Diskspace
EUWindowsHost - Oct 09 2016 07:54 PM
Recent Blog Entries
Recent Status Updates
- Managed C++
- Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6
- linked list
- hello world
CODECALL is a friendly place where programmers of any level can learn and share programming knowledge. As with all good programs, good input will result in good output. Below are some guidelines that can help you better enjoy your experience here on CODECALL.
- Be kind and respectful when posting. There is absolutely no excuse for being confrontational, rude or hostile when posting on CODECALL.
- Press the 'code' button to wrap your code in code tags. This makes it more readable, making it easier for other people to help you.
- Signatures are limited to 2 lines of text. Advertisements are not allowed in signatures.
- CODECALL allows you to send private messages to other members. Private messaging follows the same rules as regular posting on the forum, and we encourage members to be friendly and polite.
- CODECALL is an English-speaking community, and we require that posted content be in the English language.
- Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to distribute. For text articles, most of the time you may quote a small portion of the article along with a link to the source.
- Advertising in threads is not allowed. It's okay to link out to other websites where relevant, but you should avoid posting solely to promote a website you have an affiliation to or receive money to promote. This includes the use of affiliate URLs. We do offer paid ad slots if you would like to advertise on CODECALL.
- By making a post on the forum you grant us perpetual non-exclusive, non-transferable electronic publishing rights to it. In short, your posts remain your content, but once posted, the discretion to remove them is ours alone.
In most cases, breaking one of the guidelines above will result in your posts being removed and a reminder about the rules from a moderator. In more severe or persistent cases we may issue official warnings or bans. Our aim is to keep the community friendly and welcoming for everyone and to this end you should not call members out in threads where you see rules being broken. Use the 'Report Post' feature to alert a moderator if you notice a problem.
How to ask for programming help
- Post your questions in the correct forum. If you made a mistake and need the thread moved, ask a moderator for assistance rather than reposting.
- Post your code along with your programming questions. It's almost impossible for someone to help you if they can't check your code.
- When starting a new thread, use a descriptive title that summarizes the topic.
Some examples of good titles are:
"Picking random numbers from an array by using pointers"
"Putting two functions in one .cpp file"
"Can you suggest a shorter code for a tic-tac-toe game?"
Examples of poor subject titles include:
"How can I..."
"Urgent, need help!!!"
A moderator may edit your thread title if it isn't clear enough.