Check out our Community Blogs

programmingservices's Content

There have been 72 items by programmingservices (Search limited from 08-July 19)

Sort by                Order  

#640110 “Why did our PageRank go down?” by Matt Cutts

Posted by programmingservices on 28 September 2012 - 07:50 AM in Search Engine Optimization

I found it worth reading and thought of sharing it here. So here is the URL: http://www.mattcutts...agerank-go-down

#639984 My New Site

Posted by programmingservices on 27 September 2012 - 08:49 AM in Projects and Site Reviews

Clean URLs can also contribute in Good Rankings, so I also recommend to consider that. Good Luck.

#639983 Serptrends Seo Addon Launch

Posted by programmingservices on 27 September 2012 - 08:45 AM in Search Engine Optimization

Oh Wow, Glad that I'll be able to use in Chrome too! By the way I installed the FireFox Addon and used it, I found it quite Good. :thumbup:

#639856 My New Site

Posted by programmingservices on 26 September 2012 - 03:29 AM in Projects and Site Reviews

I like "NO FIX NO FEE" :thumbup1:

#639851 Anyone in favor of Google's latest UPDATE - "news_keywords" metatag?

Posted by programmingservices on 26 September 2012 - 02:37 AM in Search Engine Optimization

hey ! that is very nice good news !

Not for everyone...lol... :lol:

#639787 keywords tips

Posted by programmingservices on 25 September 2012 - 05:16 AM in Search Engine Optimization

Google has made this Official on their Official Blog that "Google Does Not Use Keywords Meta Tag"

But if you still wanna use them then you can use Google Adwords Keyword Tool

#639784 Anyone in favor of Google's latest UPDATE - "news_keywords" metatag?

Posted by programmingservices on 25 September 2012 - 05:07 AM in Search Engine Optimization

I think this would be really useful if it was accepted and implemented by media outlets.

Read the comments/reactions for the same news Google Announces News Keywords Metatag 133759

#639781 Ios Game Programmer / Project planning help needed

Posted by programmingservices on 25 September 2012 - 04:46 AM in Request Services

Do you need to deploy an individual (freelancer) only or you are open to work with a company too? Buzz me via message if you are open for the later.

#639382 Website Design Concern

Posted by programmingservices on 21 September 2012 - 03:47 AM in HTML, CSS and Javascript

Portfolio seems good but what about charges if you inquired from them?

#639381 Anyone in favor of Google's latest UPDATE - "news_keywords" metatag?

Posted by programmingservices on 21 September 2012 - 03:37 AM in Search Engine Optimization

Google News is trying out a "news_keywords" metatag: http://goo.gl/FiV0K Note that this is *only* for news. Web will ignore - Tweet by Matt Cutts

#639377 Looking for developer

Posted by programmingservices on 21 September 2012 - 02:34 AM in Request Services

Yes

#639290 Will a prefix system be useful?

Posted by programmingservices on 20 September 2012 - 03:52 AM in The Lounge

In a way it will be useful but only in case of specific queries but what if there are several options (more than one) or users are unaware of unsure on technology?

#639245 Looking for developer

Posted by programmingservices on 19 September 2012 - 09:50 AM in Request Services

You might have got an email on xwjc88@gmail.com as you requested. Please respond. Thanks

#639220 Website Design Concern

Posted by programmingservices on 19 September 2012 - 06:47 AM in HTML, CSS and Javascript

I recommend OutsourceWebsiteDesigning.com and You can check their Portfolio. The best thing about the company is that they are open and approachable for FREE INITIAL CONSULTING and QUOTE, so you can drop by and request a quick estimate without much hassle or hesitation, after going through their work.

I've also seen good ratings for the company on the internet. Good Luck for your project, MI7.

#639216 C programmer needed to help student

Posted by programmingservices on 19 September 2012 - 06:21 AM in Request Services

Have you selected someone or still in process?

#639214 Word cloud of the CC homepage

Posted by programmingservices on 19 September 2012 - 06:07 AM in The Lounge

Thanks for sharing a source to create Wordle.

#639211 Looking for developer

Posted by programmingservices on 19 September 2012 - 05:32 AM in Request Services

We can deliver as per expectations.

#639210 Programming cheatsheets (cheatography.com)

Posted by programmingservices on 19 September 2012 - 05:08 AM in The Lounge

Look for 50 Alternative websites similar to cheatography.com

#638981 Which keyword tool do you think that it is best?

Posted by programmingservices on 17 September 2012 - 03:34 AM in Search Engine Optimization

I use various but I've also tried Keyword Spy a few times and found it worth a shot.

#638980 Can Facebook compete with Google in Search Business?

Posted by programmingservices on 17 September 2012 - 03:30 AM in Search Engine Optimization

I wonder what made them decide they could take on Google on that side of things.

Read this in the second article, Facebook Stock Jumps After Zuckerberg’s Comments
“We’re basically doing 1 billion queries a day and we’re not even trying,” Zuckerberg is quoted as saying.

#638976 Programming Without Coding Technology (PWCT)

Posted by programmingservices on 17 September 2012 - 03:08 AM in General Programming

I'm in favor of ease and efficiency; having said that I will still consider the pointers provided by "lintwurm" especially what he said in his point 5.2 about compilation.

#638975 Android now has over 500 million activations

Posted by programmingservices on 17 September 2012 - 02:56 AM in The Lounge

Hey Thanks for sharing this link here, I got to know about few other exciting facts about android and apps from that website.

#638748 x percent chance of something happening

Posted by programmingservices on 14 September 2012 - 03:48 AM in PHP

Andre's answer will give you a much more reliable way to filter out exactly 1% of the visitors to your site. The reason is, as you've already said, your target number might not be chosen by the pseudorandom number generator for a very long time. Likewise, it might choose your target number several times in a row. (Rare, but statistically, it will happen given enough trials.)

However, you'll need to be careful when counting the number of connections. Under what conditions should you increment your counter? Every time the webpage is served up? That would mean that users could easily get to the 100th visitor mark simply by refreshing their page. Should you count sessions initiated? Still, a user could clear their browser cache and refresh your page, and this would count as another session, incrementing your counter. Should you count by unique IP addresses? Then everybody behind a NAT firewall will collectively count as one visitor.

Think about it and come up with a solution that you think will be robust enough for what you're wanting to do.

Wow Greg You left nothing to comment about. Having said that I'll still keep a watch on the thread to see what's new is coming in the scene?

#638743 Can Facebook compete with Google in Search Business?

Posted by programmingservices on 14 September 2012 - 03:35 AM in Search Engine Optimization

Facebook may enter into Search Business but the question is will it able to give a tug to a Giant like Google?

Must Follow New(s):

1) Facebook Is Doing Search. Should Google Be Concerned?
2) Facebook Stock Jumps After Zuckerberg’s Comments

Oh, Please DO NOT FORGET to share your views backed with your logical inferences. Thank You!

#638610 Improve your SEO rankings & generate backlinks

Posted by programmingservices on 13 September 2012 - 02:47 AM in Search Engine Optimization

Link http://www.hrefdir.com is not working and I get an error "Problem Loading Page"

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download