Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Nov
    duzamucha

Hi, I am final year Interior Design Student from University of Huddersfield. I am currently working on my final major project which is going to be linked to coding. I was hoping that you could help me with my research. I have prepared a short survey, it would be a massive help if you could fill it in for me. It takes less than 2 minutes to complete, I promise. Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/73XLJKK Thank you so much in advance!

View All Updates

Developed by TechBiz Xccelerator

General Forums

Subforums

The Lounge

1. Introductions,
  2. Member Interviews,
  3. Projects and Site Reviews,
  4. Games

Kick back, relax and get it off your mind. This is our off-topic forum where you can discuss non-programming topics.

• 5,703 topics
  • 61,365 replies
How can I make SEO to a ver... - last post by WingedPanther

Homework Help

Posting your homework question in the correct language-specific forum will get you the most helpful responses. If you can't find a language forum for your question, post it in General Programming. Be sure to "Mark Solved" when your question is answered so that it may help the next person. Popular homework forums: C and C++, C#, Java, PHP and Others.

• 8,675 Hits

General Programming

Non-language specific and anything not covered in other forums, such as Programming Theory, Development Tools and Software Security.

• 4,034 topics
  • 19,878 replies
chunk finder - last post by WingedPanther

Mobile Development

• 170 topics
  • 468 replies
Can an application make a s... - last post by BlackRabbit

Game Development

Discuss game creation, design, modding, theories and math in our Game Development forum. Welcoming developers and gamers of all levels to discuss and debate all things involved in game creation and modding.

• 132 topics
  • 598 replies
Is java language is enough... - last post by BlackRabbit

General Computing

1. Linux

Here you will find information pertaining to all your consumer electronics, computer hardware, and software needs.

• 1,770 topics
  • 9,758 replies
How I can restore damaged .... - last post by BlackRabbit

Codecall Community

1. Codecall News,
  2. Forum Support

• 315 topics
  • 3,664 replies
Private message vs rank - last post by dargueta

Everything Else

1. Codecall Marketplace,
  2. Marketing,