• 471 posts
  • Joined 27-February 13

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

same issue as ^.

@powerfish
Do these steps :
1. fully uninstall the game and delete related files also
2. Reinstall the game
3. After Reinstalling play game atleast one time and after that close the game and follow the instruction in post#1

Best Regards

• mykamran and gameloafbread like this

#22 Jlharvey913

Jlharvey913

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 29-January 12

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

Worked perfectly for me yesterday from the thread in requests. TY. Level 42 now not much multiplayer going on at that level, so figure out hack people!! My directory was data/applib/com.gameloft.(etc)

BTW I would love to have a hack for no root! My Nexus7 is rooted but not going to do my S3 :-(

• chiharu88 likes this

#23 ndeeptendu

ndeeptendu

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 471 posts
  • Joined 27-February 13

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

Just root your S3 it will open your doors to rooted cheats/hacks
  • Jlharvey913 likes this

#24 Jshmak11

Jshmak11

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Just root your S3 it will open your doors to rooted cheats/hacks

Root Explorer helped me locate the directory :D , and for some reason I couldn't find the lib without it.... :huh:

#25 Jlharvey913

Jlharvey913

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 29-January 12

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

@ndeep. Maybe I will have to!

@Jsh.  Sometimes files are hidden. You can check ane other file app you use for am option to show hidden files. IMO though Root Explorer is everything you need in a file manager!

• Jshmak11 likes this

#26 gameloafbread

gameloafbread

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-April 13

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

i followed every instructions but the game wont start now.  always crashes.     :(  :mellow:  :unsure:

#27 ndeeptendu

ndeeptendu

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 471 posts
  • Joined 27-February 13

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

i followed every instructions but the game wont start now.  always crashes.     :(  :mellow:  :unsure:

use root explorer to locate.
  • Jshmak11 likes this

#28 vegeth5

vegeth5

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 58 posts
  • Joined 23-November 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

somebody can explain how edit library files or wich software use to do it?

#29 Jshmak11

Jshmak11

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Once you have as many gems as you want. Would it be safe to replace the modded lib file back to the original to avoid being banned/patched in future game updates or will it be undetected and unaffected?

#30 mykamran

mykamran

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 12-October 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hi fellow members,
It seems that many of u are in doubts of how to get this to work. So i am going to do a short tutorial for those having trouble. First your device must have root access or rooted for this to work. Ok here we go:
1.Download from the link provided by the author (it's a dropbox link)
2.When done, you should see a rar file by the name "libDungeonHunter4HD.rar" and it should be 8.36mb
3.Extract the rar file and you will get a lib file by the name "libDungeonHunter4HD.so" and the size of this file is 28.76mb
4.Copy the extracted lib file and go to the path "/data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM
5.Open the abovementioned folder and you will see a folder name "lib"
6.Open the "lib" folder and you will see a lib file with the same name to what you had extracted
7.You can just paste over the original lib file but I always delete before I paste
8.Once you are done exit and open your game
9.Go to the shop and under the 1st item which is sword, above is sword with value of gem and below is with value of coins(20,000)
10.Just tap the one with 20,000 coins value n it will say buy it with -xxxxxgems just hit yes and you get lots of gems and just buy anything that uses coins. The max value of gems that you can get is 150million plus.

Don't forget to hit the like button of the author

Regards
Daryl

tnx men its work for me.

#31 daryl2k1

daryl2k1

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 218 posts
  • Joined 26-July 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hi fellow members, 

My personal preference is Root Explorer and just for information all data or 99% is stored at the path /data/data/........! If you just download the game and don't open it and go to the path /data/data/.......(this instance com.gameloft.Android.xxxxxxx) and you open up the folder you will only see a lib file. I won't go into detail what's lib file and why. That's why the author ask you guys to play the game for awhile or finished the tutorial so that the rest of the folders and database would be generated. I had many devices especially samsung galaxy series from s2 to note 2....and others. All on custom rom running from ics 4.0.4 to jb 4.2.2 and the lib folder is all located at the path /data/data/. For those having the game crashing, there must be certain steps not done according to instruction. Please don't be worried to get banned, if you are worried than you should not cheat am i right ? Don't worry you got the community here to help you. For your info now i got 300 millions plus gems. ;)

Regards

Daryl

Edited by daryl2k1, 20 April 2013 - 05:22 AM.

• bobylable08 likes this

#32 mykamran

mykamran

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 12-October 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

hi.i have question and thise when i hacked game i go 2 play multiplayer and when i com out and try to play again  the game hanged on first logo . plz help me to fixe them.

tnx.

#33 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hi fellow members, 
My personal preference is Root Explorer and just for information all data or 99% is stored at the path /data/data/........! If you just download the game and don't open it and go to the path /data/data/.......(this instance com.gameloft.Android.xxxxxxx) and you open up the folder you will only see a lib file. I won't go into detail what's lib file and why. That's why the author ask you guys to play the game for awhile or finished the tutorial so that the rest of the folders and database would be generated. I had many devices especially samsung galaxy series from s2 to note 2....and others. All on custom rom running from ics 4.0.4 to jb 4.2.2 and the lib folder is all located at the path /data/data/. For those having the game crashing, there must be certain steps not done according to instruction. Please don't be worried to get banned, if you are worried than you should not cheat am i right ? Don't worry you the community here to help you. For your info now i got 300 millions plus gems. ;)

Regards
Daryl

using slimbean nozomi (jelly bean build 4.2.2)
for my xperia s, replacing the lib .so file makes my game crashing (actually my lib is something with asec etc)
any ideas how to fix that?
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 3 Alpha

#34 ndeeptendu

ndeeptendu

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 471 posts
  • Joined 27-February 13

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

using slimbean nozomi (jelly bean build 4.2.2)
for my xperia s, replacing the lib .so file makes my game crashing (actually my lib is something with asec etc)
any ideas how to fix that?

the problem is in your custom rom please change it to use this library file

Best Regards

#35 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

the problem is in your custom rom please change it to use this library file

Best Regards

changing a custom rom just for a lib file isnt worth it since thats the most efficient rom for xperia s, netherless found a new way

1. move your game to the sdcard
2. place .so file into the lib folder
3. move the game to the phone again

games starting, now lets see if i can get gems

#36 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Sincerely change rom for a library file it's very dumb...lol...

#37 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

nope doesnt work, (using female knight) Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 3 Alpha

#38 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

Then try this:
http://androidcheats...er-4#entry94015

#39 p1234m

p1234m

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-September 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

not working!

First I download game from play store, follow all steps, finish tutorial but game stop when loading.

uninstall game!

Second, I download game from internet link - install and run. game load all files then played.

both game are a little bit different. from play store, skill at left side, game from internet, link, skill at right side. also game from internet link have a Chinese logo start up before Gameloft logo.

but both are not work after replace lib file.

if you can upload save game for titanium backup, I really appreciated. 

Thanks.

#40 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Chinese logo you says? ...lol...now i've understood who really modded this game then, muzhiwan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users