Photo
Cht-Help

[GameCIH] Cannot find value I want (like money)

Gamecih Galaxy S3 Value Money Error [help]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 XzicValvik

XzicValvik

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-March 13

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to use gamecih, but it's just not working. I've read through many topics, but noone seems to know what to do. When I search for a number (lets say the value of the money I have), I can't find the correct one. It says 0 found. Please help me fix this.

#2 Hatred

Hatred

нαтяє∂

• Retired Staff
  • 1026 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Are you running on ICS?

#3 mikep1975

mikep1975

Advanced Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 07-June 12

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

it also doesnt work in every game so maybe your trying to run it on a game that it doesnt work with.It also might work with one version of a game and not another version.Example would be gangster rio,it works with the first couple versions but with the new updated one it doesnt work.You can search around the forums here to try to get a idea of some of the games it works on or try to find a game save with alot of stuff like money or coins or other things.

#4 XzicValvik

XzicValvik

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-March 13

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Android version 4.2.2
It has worked on some versions of sone games, it's just that now I can't find any game it works on

#5 Hatred

Hatred

нαтяє∂

• Retired Staff
  • 1026 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Android version 4.2.2
It has worked on some versions of sone games, it's just that now I can't find any game it works on

What games have you tried cheating?

#6 saamed

saamed

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-April 13

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

the best way, in my practice, is collect as much money as You can. And If You have couple of thousand gold than You can easiest find value. In couples of games If You have money and gold, You found money but You can't collect a lot of gold. Than You can type value of money (if You found it, of curse) select this value and choose: "Related". Than You have list of some values and if You compare it with gold, than You can change it :). It's not always working but almost always ;-)

#7 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to use gamecih, but it's just not working. I've read through many topics, but noone seems to know what to do. When I search for a number (lets say the value of the money I have), I can't find the correct one. It says 0 found. Please help me fix this.

Sorry but if you don't write which game are you trying to hack no one can help you.

#8 FatalaS

FatalaS

Master of Cheating

• Advanced Member
  • 447 posts
  • Joined 02-January 13

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

GameCIH isn't best apk to cheat have you tried cheating with gameguardian or gamekiller with selected all regions?

#9 jtmarich1985

jtmarich1985

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-November 11

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Yeah use gamekiller it shows many more detailed values and you can see exactly what they are with what type of value it is which is much more helpful in the process of elimination method e.g. float value, 2 byte, 4 byte, etc. A lot of times believe it or not many games will put cash (purchasable dollars) in 2 byte values and switch back and forth between 2 and 4 byte. Its a tricky (clever) algorithm to prevent memory editors from narrowing results and keeping the values hidden in high data regions. They can be found but sometimes you have to "think ahead" and try to jump the gun on it. You almost have to guess or anticipate what you think it will change to. Its like you tell yourself "how would I throw these cheatin fkr's off" lol and kind of play developer with their own game. Try things like adding 2 to the value (after a change in amount) or search for the amount to be added or subtracted to the current value. Your best bet......like what I do on my note since it does this multiwindow crap is open a hex conversion calculator with the game and convert the value on the calc then search for the hex value in game killer in the memory search. You'll have better luck but its a pain in the ass.....trust me. And for the most part......you'll want to be offline when changing value but dont keep it offline as a lot of games will close on you and screw up all of your searches. A tip for that trick is to not play full screen. Leave your status bar visible at all times to access your airplane mode and disable/re enable as needed with out home button. Even though home button is supposed to leave app in current state......server sided will resync upon return so you can also try to change permissions and activities in luckypatcher KEEPING SAME ORIGINAL SIGNATURE when rebuilding the apk and disable reading phone state permission. Theres a thousand things you can try but I'll give you these few tips that I've found effective (more failures than successfuls) but its always worth a shot at these basic methods. Good luck man, happy hacking!

Sent from my SCH-I605
  • GoLfWRC and Anonymofo like this

#10 adsbikes

adsbikes

Mr.Bikes da hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 92 posts
  • Joined 07-April 13

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

try a different app and make sure you have the latest versions. Also check your root and make sure everything is okay  :P

#11 Crank

Crank

Cranky ;3

• Advanced Member
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 22-March 13

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Try to use the fuzzy function.

Would be a little bit long but is still IMO the best option.

Crank

#12 gel333

gel333

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 24-August 13

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Try to change the valeur with the game and search again. It work for me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, Gamecih, Galaxy, S3, Value, Money, Error, [help]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users