• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 wajiman

wajiman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17-January 13

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Here guys this is my first post in the forum. I found a second Fix for users still getting "error no connection" while using freedom after deleting the host files. Steps: 1) once you reach the page in Google play where you pay using freedom card don't check "I agree to the payments for Google play terms of service" instead click on terms and conditions. 2) in the terms and conditions click on refund policy. A browser will open with this address hxxp://madkite.cz.cc. refresh the page 4 to 6 times. It will be a black page. 3) after refreshing, without closing the browser, through task manager navigateback to Google play paying page. Now check the box we did not check in step 1 and pay 4)viola In case you still face that error just repeat step 2 with more number of page refreshes Update: This method is not working anymore due to recent changes in freedom. Anyone facing this problem should just install play store again, recommended is the patched play store and freedom will start working again

#2 misterjason

misterjason

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

what if no connection just after I click to buy.. it didn't even load to payment..

#3 misterjason

misterjason

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

what if no connection just after I click to buy.. it didn't even load to payment..

#4 andrie

andrie

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 30-December 12

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

on my part i can buy using Freedom but the item still not on my inventory,, so any suggestion mate

#5 conmeo

conmeo

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 06-September 11

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

i have been able to use freedom for the last 2 months. but recently less than 70hours ago.

i'm not able to use it anymore. everytime when i click to buy. it's said no connection ( error ). I even delete host files. :(

I guess something has changed on google play apps part.

#6 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

i have been able to use freedom for the last 2 months. but recently less than 70hours ago.

i'm not able to use it anymore. everytime when i click to buy. it's said no connection ( error ). I even delete host files. :(

I guess something has changed on google play apps part.

Try to purchase other things for see if is a problem only with some things or with all purchases.

#7 explorerhk

explorerhk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 01-March 13

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

Just uninstall the Google Play store update from Apps, the problem should be resolved.

#8 IcyFantasy

IcyFantasy

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

Use the modded play store by Chelpus it should work

#9 maister91

maister91

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 07-April 13

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

I used an old version and after a while like 1h google playstore updated itself and worked

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users