No replies to this topic

#1 awesomeguy129

awesomeguy129

Advanced Cheater

• Moderators
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 02-November 13

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

A while ago, I had a guide with rooting guides for quite a few major phones out there. However, when I was gone from the forums for a while, the guide was deleted (Most of the forum was probably cleared). So, I'm now bringing the guide back, with even more phones then before (plus tablets). Just a warning: rooting tablets is illegal in some countries, so please check online to see if your country applies. Without further delay, here's the guide!

(Note: I tried to add a table of contents, but the forum does not support anchors unfortunately, so I'm just putting labels for the 3 popular phone brands.)

Phones:

Spoiler

Tablets:

Spoiler

Now, one more thing:

About those "Instant Root" programs

I've been seeing quite a lot of programs that claim they can root a wide variety of phones by just downloading them onto your phone and pressing a button, like "One Click Root". I haven't used those programs myself, but I would advise to be skeptical about them. I'm sure there are quite a few that actually work, but quite a lot of them can be scams or contain malware. The best advice I can give if you really just want to go with the one click is 1. Make sure there are non-1 click methods for your phone out there first (as that possibly means the one click program developer used a legitimate, already made method to root your phone), and 2. Check reviews and comments online to see if that method worked for other people (and don't check reviews on the one-click website itself).

That's about all for now. I'll make sure to add more phones & tablets as often as I can, and if you have a rooting method for a phone you would like to suggest, please tell me here and I can possibly add it.

Thanks for reading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users