Photo
Cht-Help

Question about cheats and Marshmallow (6.0.1)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 funnel71

funnel71

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 03-May 13

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

My apologies if this was answered, but I can't seem to find.

I'm fairly new to using these tools, but I've become a bit familiar with GameKiller, so I get the idea.  What I've found recently, is that GK works very well on my older tablet (jellyBean v4.2), but doesn't seem to work on my Nexus 5 devices (Marshmallow v6.0.1).  I've did a little reading, found something which said it has to do with the app runtime (ART being used instead of dalvik) or something like that, but the problem is, when I open GK, there is no app listed, and can't select an app to do searches on, even with the game open.

Is this a common problem?  Any way to resolve besides downgrading?  Any other cheat tools work better than GK for this android OS version?

Thank you for the time.

#2 funnel71

funnel71

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 03-May 13

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

I saw a lot of views, but no answer.  Just wanted to report that I found the answer, which is an upgrade to GameKiller - v4.10.  Marshmallow can handle it.  I successfully tested it playing 9th Dawn II.

Anyway, I'll make it available here for a while for anyone that wants it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6rt5drgrx1sfix/Game%20Killer%20v4.10.zip?dl=0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users