238 replies to this topic

#141 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Play store detect that my game (order and chaos) is signed with a different signature and doesn't let me purchase gold or gems... Is there any way to do it? Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk
its offtopic question
but u need to remove iap permission from androidmanifest.xml

and how exactly do you do that?

#142 770

Astrologer

• Cheating Team
  • 2104 posts
  • Joined 26-April 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

get VIP u will know what i m talking abt

• babyboi likes this

#143 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Decompile with apktool. You don't need to pay to learn how to do that either. Just google how to use it, it's pretty easy. I think you need the Android sdk to but I'm not sure because I had that before apktool

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

#144 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

The problem is the signature :D from the games developers site i've read that new games are protected against iap crack with non developer signature check then just remove the signature check from the game and so keep the original developer signature for bypass the iap developer signature check (there's also another way more easy for do it without pc) :D

#145 aznxmtg

aznxmtg

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 01-January 13

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

it work!!! ahahahha thank you so muchhhh. as usual you still cannot use it with gamevil games and com2us game

SG deadzone failed-__- trying other game evil games now

Sent from my galaxy tab 3 72.0" what you've got? galaxy s4? bring it on!!

Was about to try on com2us game, thanks for saving me time!

#146 Enterprise-D

Enterprise-D

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 09-June 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

The problem is the signature :D from the games developers site i've read that new games are protected against iap crack with non developer signature check then just remove the signature check from the game and so keep the original developer signature for bypass the iap developer signature check (there's also another way more easy for do it without pc) :D

What is this another way without PC :D  

Thanks

#147 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

get VIP u will know what i m talking abt

nope i wont do vip, not with paypal since i dont own paypal and not with a creditcard since i dont use a cc, unless they dont put in mobile payment or paysafecard (which is the one of the most used payment methods in europe) i wont get vip

#148 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

does freedom work with https://play.google....nga.zjayakashi? with zynga in general?

#149 fujikura

fujikura

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 09-December 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

does freedom work with https://play.google....nga.zjayakashi? with zynga in general?

Wjy dont you try it by yourself an post your experience? With titanium backup it should be no problem to buy it, to back it up, test it in timeframe of 15 minutes, and if that isnt enough, decline the transaction an restore from backup. If you are lucky, the game works beyond. Some games have checks, so you could try lucky patcher. Dont use a cracked app from anywhere, it will not be shown in freedom, because of the missing market link.

#150 Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Munchmonster

• Retired Staff
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

Wjy dont you try it by yourself an post your experience? With titanium backup it should be no problem to buy it, to back it up, test it in timeframe of 15 minutes, and if that isnt enough, decline the transaction an restore from backup. If you are lucky, the game works beyond. Some games have checks, so you could try lucky patcher. Dont use a cracked app from anywhere, it will not be shown in freedom, because of the missing market link.

because i ask first in case anyone tried it already,

you can tb gamevil games, yet you can't restore the purchase, at the same time it works with freedom, other games are serversided (heros of order and chaos) yet it also works with freedom. if you cant answer to the questions don't answer.

#151 Truux

Truux

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-January 13

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Do It easy ;)

Go to settings - language - change to russia and it still works :)

If u done all what u want change language back and finish. :ph34r:

#152 superkootje

superkootje

Come on Pelican!

• Advanced Member
  • 143 posts
  • Joined 29-December 12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

Do It easy ;)

Go to settings - language - change to russia and it still works :)

If u done all what u want change language back and finish. :ph34r:

It's easier to just change your timezone to moscow (+4 GMT) So that your language remains the languauge you currently have.

#153 Legend96

Legend96

ELITE CHEATER

• VIP Points
  • 1309 posts
  • Joined 14-August 12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hey all. Plz help me out. i m really fed up. I have tried everything to make my google play work again. Today i even installed the modded google play but still that "no connection" problem is there.
I know i have to stop freedom by clicking the right key of my phone but i really can't stop it that way. It keeps on showing "please wait" and never stops itself. Anyone knows any app or method by which i can stop or terminate the effect of freedom on my phone???? plz help me :)

Don't be shy, just hit LIKE :D

#154 superkootje

superkootje

Come on Pelican!

• Advanced Member
  • 143 posts
  • Joined 29-December 12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hey all. Plz help me out. i m really fed up. I have tried everything to make my google play work again. Today i even installed the modded google play but still that "no connection" problem is there.
I know i have to stop freedom by clicking the right key of my phone but i really can't stop it that way. It keeps on showing "please wait" and never stops itself. Anyone knows any app or method by which i can stop or terminate the effect of freedom on my phone???? plz help me :)

Only way I know is too press on the top right click stop and then just delete but if that doesnt work..

I dont know, I think you're fucked :P

#155 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Maybe deleting the freedom root permission from superuser/supersu and then uninstalling freedom and cleaning the google play store data from the settings and rebooting the device? :D

#156 sickbutt

sickbutt

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 141 posts
  • Joined 17-November 11

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Awwwe.. it was so close to working on rage of stupidity bahamut.

#157 770

Astrologer

• Cheating Team
  • 2104 posts
  • Joined 26-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

nope i wont do vip, not with paypal since i dont own paypal and not with a creditcard since i dont use a cc, unless they dont put in mobile payment or paysafecard (which is the one of the most used payment methods in europe) i wont get vip
pm rue pay him by paysafecard then u will get vip here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk HD

#158 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

nope i wont do vip, not with paypal since i dont own paypal and not with a creditcard since i dont use a cc, unless they dont put in mobile payment or paysafecard (which is the one of the most used payment methods in europe) i wont get vippm rue pay him by paysafecard then u will get vip here
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk HD

After this you get also a vip card for unlimited drinks in the disco? hahaha XD

#159 ace12345

ace12345

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 163 posts
  • Joined 12-November 11

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

Why so game I use freedom it stated no response to server. Isit the server detect I using freedom to buy the items? . I try to change timezones also no effect.

#160 superkootje

superkootje

Come on Pelican!

• Advanced Member
  • 143 posts
  • Joined 29-December 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

If you have paypal with the sufficient fund but you havent connected a credit card.

You can then also message Xologist and tell him u want to transfer the money to his paypal adress manually.

I did it in that wway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users