146 replies to this topic

#41 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Oh im using dolphin browser mini if that makes a difference but any download that i have started on mediafire stops at 62.25 kilobytes :( and if i could mirror i would but ill get the other dolphin browser and see

Do you know if you can download from dropbox? If you can I'll upload it there.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

#42 johnnywalker

johnnywalker

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

doesnt work

#43 johnnywalker

johnnywalker

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Why does my game when i start says "error -1" "cannot connect to network" and it dced me out, HELP

#44 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Why does my game when i start says "error -1" "cannot connect to network" and it dced me out, HELP

That has only happened to me when my computer is accessing my sdcard. The only reason that would cause trouble is because it can't find the BHG file.
Edit: Just tested by deleting BHGPlus.config and I get the error. So follow the directions completely and if it doesn't work then say so.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

#45 johnnywalker

johnnywalker

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

That has only happened to me when my computer is accessing my sdcard. The only reason that would cause trouble is because it can't find the BHG file. Edit: Just tested by deleting BHGPlus.config and I get the error. So follow the directions completely and if it doesn't work then say so. "You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

I dont get how to put the BHGplus file. Do I just put it in my external sd or on the cell phone storage?

#46 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

I dont get how to put the BHGplus file. Do I just put it in my external sd or on the cell phone storage?

External sdcard, not your phones built in storage.

#47 Sivibee

Sivibee

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 03-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

The previous release of this modded iap had many more things listed  ( 8 things)

Does this mod include all those mods as well? 

#48 johnnywalker

johnnywalker

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

External sdcard, not your phones built in storage.

Yes I placed my BGH file in my external sdcard with the download of zenonia 5 I changed the bgh to random 16 numbers then install zenonia when i clicked on zenonia it doesnt work

#49 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

The previous release of this modded iap had many more things listed  ( 8 things)

Does this mod include all those mods as well? 

Yes

Yes I placed my BGH file in my external sdcard with the download of zenonia 5 I changed the bgh to random 16 numbers then install zenonia when i clicked on zenonia it doesnt work

It should be working if you did everything listed in the first post. Did you change the letters to different letters and the numbers to different numbers? I've never actually tried using only numbers. 

What I did was use something like this ID "5147f17f754e516e" and change it to something like this "4127e17f621e516c"

If doing something like that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

#50 ultimatespartan

ultimatespartan

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 20-February 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

So I get the error -1 as well. As far as I'm aware I've done all the steps correctly but I'll still give a detailed critique of what I did and maybe you can find the kink.

First off I downloaded both of the files needed.

Secondly I created a "root" folder in /external-sd using root explorer because I did not have one previously.

I then moved the BGH file into /external-sd/root

Next I changed the ID to be my android ID and saved it.

I then exited root explorer and launched z5, it failed.

I went back into the root folder and found that the ID I put was gone. Literally just gone.

I changed it to a random number, saved, exited, came back in and it had also disappeared.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

#51 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

So I get the error -1 as well. As far as I'm aware I've done all the steps correctly but I'll still give a detailed critique of what I did and maybe you can find the kink.

First off I downloaded both of the files needed.

Secondly I created a "root" folder in /external-sd using root explorer because I did not have one previously.

I then moved the BGH file into /external-sd/root

Next I changed the ID to be my android ID and saved it.

I then exited root explorer and launched z5, it failed.

I went back into the root folder and found that the ID I put was gone. Literally just gone.

I changed it to a random number, saved, exited, came back in and it had also disappeared.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Yes, I know what's happening. You aren't supposed to make a folder called "root", root of your sdcard means no folders. Like if my sdcard is "J:\" then I would paste the BHG file on that directory, not in "J:\root\"

Edit: And are you using your phones built in 'external' storage? Because that could be causing problems. I don't know if this app just looks for the file in /mnt/sdcard or /sdcard, that's probably what it does. 

Also, you might have not pressed save when editing the BHG file with root explorer, I have done that a couple times.

#52 johnnywalker

johnnywalker

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Yes

It should be working if you did everything listed in the first post. Did you change the letters to different letters and the numbers to different numbers? I've never actually tried using only numbers. 

What I did was use something like this ID "5147f17f754e516e" and change it to something like this "4127e17f621e516c"

If doing something like that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

I found out what the problem was, When I took my BGH file to the phone storage it works! So it was just the bgh at the wrong place like you said, it wasnt suppose to be in external sd cards! THANKS IT WORKED

#53 NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

I found out what the problem was, When I took my BGH file to the phone storage it works! So it was just the bgh at the wrong place like you said, it wasnt suppose to be in external sd cards! THANKS IT WORKED

You're welcome

#54 cyshen11

cyshen11

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 10-March 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

It worked perfectly, thanks!

#55 Godofdoobi

Godofdoobi

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 29-August 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

This is fantastic, thank you

#56 kanzlukman

kanzlukman

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

1. How often should I replace the id
2. I would like to remove your modift apk and returning to the initial settings. to maintain the security
all will be lost?

#57 kanzlukman

kanzlukman

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

i have some question for you
2. I would like to remove your modift apk and returning to the initial settings. to maintain the security
all will be lost?

sorry for my bad engglish

#58 HazeD

HazeD

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-December 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Cheers matey

#59 giosu

giosu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-December 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

I get stuck on loading

#60 ace12345

ace12345

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 163 posts
  • Joined 12-November 11

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

i have some question for you
all will be lost?

sorry for my bad engglish

u replace ur id when u get ban.

before remove mod apk. backup ur data. then install orginal apk then restore back data.

• NUNsLAUGHTER92 and kanzlukman like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mod, Mem Cheat, Zenonia 5, Zenonia, IAP, ZEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users