#1 TiCus

TiCus

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Hi.

I`m new on android cheats so Hi guys :)

I`ve read & watched tutorials on how to use GameCIH and i have some experience with CheatEngine (PC).

So as an example i start Contract Killer and i search for $ typing value in Input Number untill i get 1-3 values. So at this point there is my question:

Why do i see: 42060a4c: 3450 (3450 anount of $) when other people (youtube) have it shown as m-toatalPointsHandled (example).

I`m unable to search by "name" and if get to what i`m looking for there are no names shown.

Sorry guys i don`t know better way how to describe it but most of You already spent lot of time with GameCIH so i hope You`ll know.

I have SGS3 GT-I9305 Internation (rooted).

GameCIH 3.0.0 @ start display info that root permision was granted etc.

Thx to everyone who find some time to help me solve my problem.

BTW I can edit my $ amount in Contract Killer.

#2 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Name search is useless, no one serious developer put the name of the values in the files, then search for "money" for example is totally useless like the name search option in gamecih.

#3 TiCus

TiCus

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Yes i know but my question was why i dont see names? I know that in Contract Killer searching by names is availible but not working for me.

While typing this reply my phone rebooted and i can search by names. So what the hell is going on? Was there something missing? Phone was restarted a few times but was no effect before.

#4 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Yes i know but my question was why i dont see names? I know that in Contract Killer searching by names is availible but not working for me.

While typing this reply my phone rebooted and i can search by names. So what the hell is going on? Was there something missing? Phone was restarted a few times but was no effect before.

Boh...i don't know because i don't never search for name, i search only for value, i've the first contract killer already cheated for value search and then for me is useless investigate about the name search, maybe try to reset gamecih from the settings.

#5 TiCus

TiCus

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

Sorry if tone of my previos post wasn`t right. I didn`t mean. I appriciate You answered and thx for that.

All the best

#6 Ghostt

Ghostt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-July 13

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

How can't u hack hellfire using gameCIH
I need help pliz

#7 richardba

richardba

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Ghostt, see http://androidcheats...sided-hellfire/

#8 richardba

richardba

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Anyway JellyBean support for GameCIH lies in supersu old version 0.7, if you update supersu you are likely to loss any support to this app

#9 xxstoudemire1xx

xxstoudemire1xx

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 07-October 11

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hi.

I`m new on android cheats so Hi guys :)

I`ve read & watched tutorials on how to use GameCIH and i have some experience with CheatEngine (PC).

So as an example i start Contract Killer and i search for $ typing value in Input Number untill i get 1-3 values. So at this point there is my question:

Why do i see: 42060a4c: 3450 (3450 anount of $) when other people (youtube) have it shown as m-toatalPointsHandled (example).

I`m unable to search by "name" and if get to what i`m looking for there are no names shown.

Sorry guys i don`t know better way how to describe it but most of You already spent lot of time with GameCIH so i hope You`ll know.

I have SGS3 GT-I9305 Internation (rooted).

GameCIH 3.0.0 @ start display info that root permision was granted etc.

Thx to everyone who find some time to help me solve my problem.

BTW I can edit my $ amount in Contract Killer.

You might have a different game version than the people in the video.

#10 gel333

gel333

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 24-August 13

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

Strange! do you check if you ve got the same version ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, GameCIH, [help]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users