409 replies to this topic

#21 Scaffy

Scaffy

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

I won't finish the app before Christmas as I have very little time between now and then. Also, I am hoping that by not releasing it that they won't know what I am doing.

I have two hacks working at the moment in my development environment, and a third that I need to play around with.

Worst case is they patch the vulnerabilities and I will find a way around them. Would be surprised if they do they as it would require a pretty fundamental rewrite.

#22 kinshou.kuma

kinshou.kuma

pew pew pew

• Advanced Member
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

This is gonna be awesome :D

#23 CaosTotal

CaosTotal

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Yessss go go

#24 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Have run into a huge memory leak that I spent the weekend trying to resolve. Have it pinpointed but now need the time to resolve.

#25 anonn

anonn

progressing

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

Not sure if this is really a significant find but you know how you said spell cooldown is server side because they are still on CD even after you restart the game... Well once you enter the arena all spells and such are reset automatically. Idk if theres any way you could manipulate that towards our advange but it would be nice.

#26 anonn

anonn

progressing

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

#27 CaosTotal

CaosTotal

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

.... wait

#28 emnavalta

emnavalta

Boss

• Advanced Member
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 14-June 12

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Still no update?

#29 CaosTotal

CaosTotal

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

hammar   ..........

#30 tripmachina

tripmachina

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

hammar, once again, thank you for all of your support! Also r2beta0's work is appreciated greatly! I had read the entire mega thread and have observed everything. I am an exclusive iOS user and I look forward to your projects! I use the latest GamePlayer, and I can lock values...it works; the values don't change. For example, if I try to lock a modified HP value in Order&Chaos Online v1.1.4, the in-game display value will become static with occasional blips of the real value, but the GamePlayer value will remain locked to the exact modified HP value. If this is not considered "locked", then I can assume that the other apps/programs' lock system ceases all in-game value blips or 'truly' locks the value?

BTW, I used to freelance code forum hacks in advanced JS some years ago, and still have the passion (especially after reading the mega thread) flowing. I've always wanted to learn SQL, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, C+, C++, etc. It's just that when it comes to getting started, I am lost....as a JS coder, I am only accustomed to using NOTEPAD for everything. Other programs need other things that I am unaware of....SQL tables for instance---I don't even know where/how to start AND I don't know how/where to test the coding. Can't just write it up in notepad and save it as .html file, I'm sure. xD

#31 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

I haven't had any chance to develop for the last 7 days. But I will be back on the weekend (after my business trip and vacation) and will finish up the project. Will be interesting to see if GL patches any of the vulnerabilities when the IOS update is released - which is planned for the 22/12.

@tripmachina - do you have a Mac? If so then you need to download Xcode from the Mac AppStore. It is free of charge and the way to to go. However, this does mean that you will have to become comfortable with Objective C (and to some degree ANSI C).

#32 Georges001

Georges001

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

I haven't had any chance to develop for the last 7 days. But I will be back on the weekend (after my business trip and vacation) and will finish up the project. Will be interesting to see if GL patches any of the vulnerabilities when the IOS update is released - which is planned for the 22/12.

@tripmachina - do you have a Mac? If so then you need to download Xcode from the Mac AppStore. It is free of charge and the way to to go. However, this does mean that you will have to become comfortable with Objective C (and to some degree ANSI C).

iOS and Android update released.

#33 Envenomx

Envenomx

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 28-September 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

I'm calling bullshit here hammar. There is no way what you're doing is purely possible due to the fact that everything in the game is server sided, and You cannot inject your code into this game considering the game CHECKS every time you open the app, It verifies the app therefore it would close the app or make you re-download.

#34 Georges001

Georges001

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

He's working on iOS as far as I know. It doesnt make you redownload on iOS

#35 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

I am working on IOS at the moment - and not using inject as these initial hacks access the virtual memory directly. The technique works on IOS and Android and limited to those functions that are controlled by the client only.

In addition, I have spent a fair amount of time analysing the disassembled binary and have some good ideas where to hook a modded function using mobile substrate. I haven't tested this as yet though.

edit: the funny thing is that I don't care whether you believe me or not.

#36 Gunsplatter

Gunsplatter

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Well it seems our fears have been confirmed. Android side no longer allows the casting of lower rank spells even if the value for the address is modified. It looks like it is casting but the buff never sticks. Aside from that there are several dungeons mods eliminating shortcuts forcing you to kill trash mobs and all prior bosses before getting to final boss.

Looks like you have your work cut out for you, my friend

#37 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Well it seems our fears have been confirmed. Android side no longer allows the casting of lower rank spells even if the value for the address is modified. It looks like it is casting but the buff never sticks. Aside from that there are several dungeons mods eliminating shortcuts forcing you to kill trash mobs and all prior bosses before getting to final boss.
Looks like you have your work cut out for you, my friend

It's been like this on IOS since the last update.
  • moomoo123 likes this

#38 moomoo123

moomoo123

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

hi sir. can u upload the modified tables.bin(able to WH) file before the Christmas update? i know it's not working any more but i want to find out how they modified the file( those deleted .phy files ). i really appreciate ur help. thank you. 

#39 tripmachina

tripmachina

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hi hammar, I'm still with you, thank you for the response! I'm still looking forward to your project completion. I'm sure it'll still work after the iOS update no matter what others say. :)

As far as my hardware goes, I don't have a Mac, and my PC's hardware specs are deplorable (1.2GHz, 512MB RAM, foggy CRT monitor, 40GB IDE HDD, always being used by others). However, I do have THEOS (w/SDK) installed and have been learning some Objective-C. So far, I've developed a basic sample application with navigation bar and buttons. I'm making all this on my iPad2 (ARMv7), and I've started learning how to hook things, but still have alot more to learn I'm sure. Do I still need Xcode?

I need to figure out the syntax to hook + edit (id). I need to know even more about (id) usage for us hackers.

Look forward to hearing from you!

#40 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

I use Xcode as it makes it a lot simpler but there are people that develop for the Mac using a Windows machine - I just don't know how myself.

On another note: seems like I didn't have a memory leak ... sigh. I noticed that GameKiller and GameGuardian consume as much memory, which I can best attribute to memory paging (I.e. load Order and Chaos data into memory even though it isn't being used by the game). So the good news is that I can now focus on finishing the app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users