Photo

Order & Chaos Online - Use any Skill And Spawn Items (Android Code List)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
759 replies to this topic

#701 r2beta0

r2beta0

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

I've read the logcat output the game does, and for sure it sends http packets to something they call XPlayer. The packets, after decrypted, shows pipe separated strings (like: 1433|oac|23412|asdfgtha|zzz). I'm still not working on network layer so I don't know what kind of encryption they are using.
  • hammar likes this

#702 Le0daniel

Le0daniel

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hammar, what kind of packet does the game client send to the server? I used a proxy, and I'm only able to intercept http packets...

It use TCP!
You will only get the logins with a http Proxy. Use a tcp Proxy but the packages are encrypted... with a bit knowledge you will be able to decrypt them!
  • hammar likes this

#703 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

It use TCP!
You will only get the logins with a http Proxy. Use a tcp Proxy but the packages are encrypted... with a bit knowledge you will be able to decrypt them!

I recall using tcp catcher for something like this - I seem to recall it having the ability to modify the packets. Just don't have the time to get into this now.

#704 r2beta0

r2beta0

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

That shouldn't be hard to decrypt once we can disassemble the app. The game must decode the packets to do his thing, so can we.

Edit1: There is a version of wireshark for android if n1 is interested into scanning the network layer, the app is called just Shark, and it's on market. There is also a SharkReader for reading captured packets.

#705 faszombeled

faszombeled

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 22-April 12

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

Modded KPL file - removes the door to Cosmo (or actually the walls to the side of the door). No use on IOS as Cosmo isn't there until the other bosses die.

Have had two people ask me for it - please confirm that it works on Android

http://www.filehosti...hswahs_jail.bin

Hi hammar, would the same thing u did here perhaps be possible in Sailen: The lower city dungeon? For example removing part of the wall on the left side just as u enter the instance would help a whole lot as if u could get through that wall u could just walk from there right up to the tunnel before the last boss, avoiding nearly all mobs, and thus making run/relog unnecessary. Im on Android, thats why im asking for Sailen: The lower city as that is the latest dungeon we currently have, and the only one worth farming. This is the wall i was talking about:Posted Image

And another question: Is there any way of bypassing the initial file integrity check after modifying/deleting game files on Android, so that the game wont promt u to download the orginal files? Of course u can do it manually with a file manager, but its kinda tiresome having to do it every time u start the game, so is there perhaps any permanent way of bypassing it by modifying some files or something like that, so u can tamper with game files as u like?

#706 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Don't know about the integrity check as I don't have an android device but I would be surprised if this is required as all I do is change one value in the table files.

Can you check whether my KPL file works on Android and if it does then I will release one that removes that wall in GSL for Android.

#707 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

On another note: it seems as if other players' coordinates aren't stored in memory the same way as your own coordinates are. They may be stored as relative coordinates. Will check more when I have time as I was thinking of trying some sort of code injection to put targets above enemy players' heads - ambitious I know but entirely doable I reckon.

Also, the trainer I am developing will be able to function like GameGuardian and GamePlayer with the tweaks I want in it. I have tried to get hold of the developers of these apps to codevelop with them but have had no success so will just do it myself.

#708 faszombeled

faszombeled

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 22-April 12

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

Don't know about the integrity check as I don't have an android device but I would be surprised if this is required as all I do is change one value in the table files.

Can you check whether my KPL file works on Android and if it does then I will release one that removes that wall in GSL for Android.

Well I checked your file and it does work on Android, but...
As u can see on the screenshots the wall did disappear and u can indeed pass, but the modification seems to mess up graphics very badly. Almost all icons disappeared or are replaced by strange white rectangles, the skill bar is totally unusable, etc. so the whole interface is so jumbled that the game is practically unplayable. The black rectangle in the middle of the screen alone is not a graphic defect, i edited the screenshot there to hide my toon. What could cause these graphic errors, is there perhaps a way to repair them?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • CaosTotal likes this

#709 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

That's strange - certainly doesn't look that way on my iPad and these are just reference tables. Seems to be as if you messed up some of the other tables when you included my modded kpl.

Here is one idea - unpack your original kpl file and repack it without changing anything. If this works then you can elimante the unpack/repack as the problem. If that isn't the problem then I will provide you with the actual file within the kpl zip that I changed and you can just included it yourself.

If that failed then I will just point to the offset and hex value within that file that needs to change and you can don't yourself.

Let me know.

#710 faszombeled

faszombeled

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 22-April 12

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Well I managed to figure out what causes the graphic erorrs. It is indeed unpacking/repacking. On Android the game files are not stored directly in a directory on the phone, but they are packed into one big file. The file is called "main.114.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM.obb", its size is about 750mb and can be found in
/Android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM/. So the problem is how to unpack this big file/then include modified file(s) in the big file/then repack the big file without getting these errors. Do u have any idea? What program should i use for this?

#711 CaosTotal

CaosTotal

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Well I managed to figure out what causes the graphic erorrs. It is indeed unpacking/repacking. On Android the game files are not stored directly in a directory on the phone, but they are packed into one big file. The file is called "main.114.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM.obb", its size is about 750mb and can be found in
/Android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM/. So the problem is how to unpack this big file/then include modified file(s) in the big file/then repack the big file without getting these errors. Do u have any idea? What program should i use for this?

.zip

#712 faszombeled

faszombeled

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 22-April 12

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

.zip

Yes i used zip format in winrar to unpack/repack...or is .zip a program? Or what did u mean?

#713 avatar6487

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-October 12

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Properly change the file extension to .zip?

#714 pekzman

pekzman

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 20-September 12

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Can somebody try and delete table.bin and see if it still works on android. I did that b4 updte and it force close but now it still works without table.bin and init.bin. something is different now. Ps i deleted it inside the big .obb file. I found out from r2 that he doesnt have the obb file and still have the orig directory unlike the one i have.

#715 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Several of us are working on a trainer for OAC. I am developing this for IOS first as it is what I have access to; and then we will port it to Android. This will only work for client side controlled functionality.

I have the basics of the app working (still doesn't look good) and installable using Cydia. Now to develop and implement the communication protocol and then to test to connections to Order and Chaos client :)
  • emnavalta likes this

#716 Gunsplatter

Gunsplatter

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hammar, you should set up a PayPal donation button. I'm sure some people, myself included would be happy to compensate you for your time and effort. Especially if this can be used on android and has enticing enough features.

#717 faszombeled

faszombeled

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 22-April 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Can somebody try and delete table.bin and see if it still works on android. I did that b4 updte and it force close but now it still works without table.bin and init.bin. something is different now. Ps i deleted it inside the big .obb file. I found out from r2 that he doesnt have the obb file and still have the orig directory unlike the one i have.

I deleted it inside the obb file as well and i get force close...
But how is it possible to still have the original directory instead of the obb file? U have any more info on that? I tried to unzip the obb file and put the directory and its contents in severeal directiories on the phone but it always failed...

#718 emnavalta

emnavalta

Boss

• Advanced Member
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 14-June 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

I have the basics of the app working (still doesn't look good) and installable using Cydia. Now to develop and implement the communication protocol and then to test to connections to Order and Chaos client :)

Good job hammar!

#719 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

Its on IOS at the moment but r2beta0 will be porting to Android.

Development is painfully slow though as many of the functions have to be tested on the device itself, which requires .deb creation, installation etc.

#720 hammar

hammar

Hacker

• Advanced Member
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hammar, you should set up a PayPal donation button. I'm sure some people, myself included would be happy to compensate you for your time and effort. Especially if this can be used on android and has enticing enough features.

No need - this is more fun than playing the game for me.
  • emnavalta likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users